HSSC Recruitment 2019: Apply for 697 Gram Sachiv posts at hssc.gov.in
According to Haryana Staff Selection Commission notification, for 697 vacant posts of Gram Sachiv, candidates need to submit their application before the last date July 3, 2019.
HSSC Recruitment 2019: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has invited applications from eligible aspirants for the recruitment to 697 posts of Gram Sachiv at its official website-hssc.gov.in. Interested candidates are advised to go through the details related to recruitment, qualification, eligibility conditions, and other rules prior to submission of their application.
According to Haryana Staff Selection Commission notification, for 697 vacant posts of Gram Sachiv, candidates need to submit their application before the last date July 3, 2019. They should have a Graduation degree in any subject along with Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric standard or higher education. Interested candidates should be in the age group of 17 to 42 years as on July 3, 2019. The pay scale for the said position is Rs 19900 – Rs 63200 per month.
Application Fee: Male general category candidates need to pay Rs 100 while reserved category applicant have to pay Rs 25, while female general category candidates (Haryana resident) need to pay Rs 50, while reserved female aspirant to pay Rs 13. For PWD/Ex-Serviceman candidates, there is no fee. The examination fee should be made through Online / Offline Payment Mode.
The online application can be filled up using URL address- http://adv92019.hryssc.in/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx. The Commission's decision in all matters relating to acceptance or rejection of an application, eligibility/suitability of the candidates, mode and criteria for selection etc. will be final and binding on the candidates. No inquiry or
correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Candidates applying for a post must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions on the last date of application.
Examination Schedule: According to the HSSC notification, the Examination either Online (CBT) or OMR Based is likely to be held from July 13, 2019 to August 18, 2019 and the date, time and place of examination will be as per admit card. The HSSC reserve the right to reschedule/change the above schedule on administrative grounds or otherwise.
Applicants are advised to regularly visit the website as no separate individual intimation shall be send.
Candidates should know that their application can be rejected by the Commission if case of following conditions:
1. If applicants have submitted more than one application form for a particular category.
2. Application is incomplete and not online.
3. Full fee, if not deposited in the manner prescribed.
4. No qualification of Hindi/Sanskrit as prescribed in advertisement.
5. Applicant does not possess the requisite academic qualification on cutoff date.
6. Applicant does not indicate visible identification mark in appropriate column of application form.
7. Candidate is underage/overage on the cutoff date/closing date.
8. Variation in data of online application form and in original documents if detected at any stage.
9. Lack of essential qualification as prescribed in advertisement.