HSSC Haryana police recruitment 2019: Last two days to apply for 6,400 Constable and SI Posts, check all details here
HSSC Haryana police recruitment 2019: The online application for the post Constable and SI in Haryana Police are being accepted from 12th of June and will continue till 26 June 2019. As Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Constable and SI. All Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode. The candidates who are willing to become a Police Constable or Sub Inspector in Haryana Police Department can apply as soon as possible. A total of 6400 vacancies have been notified in Haryana Staff Selection Commission wherein 6000 vacancies are for Constable and 400 vacancies are for Sub-Inspector Post.
The online registration for HSSC Police Constable Recruitment 2019 for 6000 Posts will start from 12th June 2019 and close on 26th June 2019 by 11.59. The candidates should be 12th pass or equivalent from a recognized Board and should have studied Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subject in 10th or higher secondary for applying to the post of Constable.
1. Date of Publication: 9th June 2019
2. Commencement of submission of online application: 12th June 2019
3. Last date for submission of online application: 26th June 2019
4. Last date for depositing online application fee: 28th June 2019
HSSC Vacancy Details: Police Department, Haryana
1. Male Constable (General Duty): 5,000 Posts
2. Female Constable (General Duty): 1,000 Posts
2. Sub-Inspector (Male) - 400 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for HSSC Constable and Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019
1. Male/Female Constable (General Duty): Candidates should be 12th pass or equivalent from a recognized Board and should have studied Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subject in 10th or higher secondary.
2. Sub-Inspector (Male)- Candidates should have passed Graduation from a recognized University and should have studied Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subject in 10th or higher secondary.
Age Limit – 18 to 25 years (Age relaxation will be provided to reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
The candidates will be selected on the basis of Knowledge Test, Physical Screening Test and Physical Measurement Test. The candidates are required to apply through online mode. The online applications can be filled upto 26 June 2019. Interested ones are advised to take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.