Holi offer on Railway Tickets: You can get Rs 50 off on your train ticket; here's how
Holi offer on Railway Tickets: If you have planned your journey by Indian Railways train, then you can avail a discount of Rs 50 on your reserve ticket.
Holi offer on Railway Tickets: Holi is here and you might have planned a journey to celebrate the festival either with your family or friends. Moreover, if you have planned your journey by Indian Railways train, then you can avail a discount of Rs 50 on your reserve ticket. You can get a discount of 5 per cent or maximum Rs 50 and all you have to do is to make payment using the BHIM UPI. Here's how to get the discount:
Indian Railways Train Ticket: How to get this discount?
If you are getting your ticket booked at ticket counters of the Indian Railways, you should follow this process:
1. Visit PRS (passenger reserved system) reserved counter at the railway station.
2. Book the ticket and informed the Reservation Clerk that you want to pay using the BHIM.
3. Fare Collect request will be sent to customer linked to UPI including BHIM application.
4. Pay using UPI or BHIM app.
If you are booking your ticket using IRCTC, follow these steps:
1. Fill in your details and proceed towards the payment
2. Select BHIM / UPI / USSD option >>> You will see three options under this
a. Pay using BHIM (Powered by HDFC Bank)
b. Pay using BHIM (Powered by Axis Bank)
c. Pay using BHIM (Powered by Paytm)
3. Select any of it and enter your Virtual Private Account (VPA) details or UPI address
4. Click on 'Make Payment' to book the ticket.
Watch This Zee Business Video
The offer is valid till June 30 and you can avail the discount while booking your return journey ticket as well and even for any other journey before June 30.