Haryana Lockdown News Update Today: Lockdown EXTENDED till July 5, check what is OPEN and what is CLOSED- full list here
The Haryana government on Sunday had issued an order to extend COVID-19 lockdown in the state till July 5, 2021. However, more relaxations have also been announced.
Haryana Lockdown News Update Today: The Haryana government on Sunday had issued an order to extend COVID-19 lockdown in the state till July 5, 2021. However, more relaxations have also been announced. The 'Mahamari Alert-Surakshit Haryana', the lockdown which has been termed by the Haryana government is extended from today, June 28, 2021, from 5 AM till July 5, 2021, till 5 AM.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
News agency ANI has tweeted about the state government's decision to extend the lockdown in Haryana from its official Twitter handle. The tweet said, "Haryana government issues order to extend lockdown till July 5 with some relaxations in the state."
Haryana government issues order to extend lockdown till July 5 with some relaxations in the state pic.twitter.com/m7jXtBkjxO
— ANI (@ANI) June 27, 2021
An order issued by the Haryana State Disaster Management Authority said that the Anganwadi Centers and Creches under Women and Child Development Department will remain closed till July 31, 2021. This department will release methodology for the implementation of various women and child welfare programmes in the state.
The order further said, "University campuses are allowed to open for Research Scholars, practical classes in laboratories and remedial classes/Doubt classes by adopting requisite social distancing norms, regular sanitisation and COVID-19 appropriate behaviourial norms."
As the new order, the following relaxations in the state of Haryana will be permitted:
1) All shops are allowed to remain open from 9 AM to 8 PM
2) Malls are allowed to open from 10 AM to 8 PM
3) Restaurants and bars (including in hotels and malls) are allowed to open from 10 AM 10 PM with 50 per cent sitting capacity and they must follow the appropriate COVID-19 protocols. Home delivery from hotels and fast food joints are allowed till 10 PM.
4) Religious places are allowed to open with 50 persons at one time, on the condition of following COVID-19 norms
5) Corporate offices have been allowed to open with full attendance subject to strict maintenance of social distancing, COVID-19 protocols and sanitisation
6) Gatherings in wedding, funerals and cremations have been allowed up to 50 persons
7) Gyms are allowed to open from 6 AM to 8 PM with 5 per cent capacity
8) Sports complexes and stadiums are permitted to open for sports activities but without spectators
9) Swimming pools and spas will remain closed
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.