Haryana Lockdown Extension Guidelines Today: Lockdown EXTENDED till THIS DATE, see what's ALLOWED vs what is NOT ALLOWED - full list here
On Sunday, June 13, 2021, the Haryana government announced the extension of the lockdown in the state till June 21, 2021. However, due to a sharp decline in the number of positivity rate, as well as the number of positive cases, more relaxations have been allowed in the state.
Haryana Lockdown Extension Guidelines Today: On Sunday, June 13, 2021, the Haryana government announced the extension of the lockdown in the state till June 21, 2021. However, due to a sharp decline in the number of positivity rate, as well as the number of positive cases, more relaxations have been allowed in the state.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
News agency ANI has also tweeted about this decision of the Haryana government to extend the lockdown in the state till June 21, 2021. The state has termed this COVID-19 lockdown as 'Mahamari Alert-Surakshit Haryana'. The ANI tweet said, "Haryana govt issues order to extend lockdown till June 21st with some relaxations in the state."
— ANI (@ANI) June 13, 2021
The order issued by Vijai Vardhan, Chief Secretary-cum-Chairperson, Haryana State Executive Committee said, "Now, after duly considering the fact that although the Covid positivity rate and the number of new Covid positive cases have declined, so as to continue the preventive and precautionary measures to contain the Covid pandemic? the 'Mahamari Alert-Surakshit Haryana' is extended for another week from June 14 (5 am onwards) to June 21 (till 5 am) in the state."
As per the notification issued by the Haryana government, the following relaxations have been allowed:
1) All shops have been allowed to open from 9 AM to 8 PM daily while malls will be allowed to operate from 10 AM to 8 PM
2) The restaurants and bars have been permitted to open from 10 AM to 10 PM with 50 per cent sitting capacity and home delivery is allowed till 10 PM
3) Religious places are allowed to open with 21 persons at one time with the condition that they follow requisite social distancing norms, regular sanitisation and COVID-appropriate behavioural norms
4) Gatherings in weddings, funerals/cremations are allowed up to 21 persons. However, weddings can take place at places other than home and Courts also. No movement of 'Barat' procession will be allowed
5) Corporate Offices are permitted to operate with 50 per cent attendance after adopting requisite social distancing norms, regular sanitisation and COVID-appropriate behavioural norms
6) In case of gatherings other than weddings, funerals/cremations, the maximum number allowed will be 50. For gatherings, more than 50, prior permission from the Deputy Commissioner will be required
7) Club houses/ restaurants/ bars of the Golf Courses are allowed to open with 50 per cent seating capacity from 10 AM to 10 PM with adherence to requisite social distancing and other safety norms
8) Gyms are also allowed to open from 6 AM to 8 PM with 50 per cent capacity
9) All production units, establishments and industries have been allowed to function in the state of Haryana adhering to COVID-19 norms
10) Sports complexes, stadiums are permitted to open only for sports activities, but spectators are not allowed
However, all colleges, coaching institutes, libraries and training institutes have been ordered to be closed until further notice.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.