- IPO: 11 public offers raise Rs 33,000 cr between April-June FY23; 17 more in pipeline
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala-backed Akasa Air first commercial flight flagged off by Civil Aviation Minister Jyotiraditya Scindia on this
- IRDAI to rename grievance redressal mechanism; complaints can be filed in regional languages soon
- Market next week: Global cues, macro numbers, last batch of earnings to dictate D-Street in holiday-truncated week: Experts
- Eight of top-10 valued firms add Rs 98,235 cr in m-cap; Infosys, TCS lead gainers
HAL Recruitment 2019: Aeronautics jobs seekers alert! Hindustan Aeronautics Limited issues notification for Apprentice
HAL Recruitment 2019: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has issued a recruitment notification for the posts of Apprentice.
HAL Recruitment 2019: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has issued a recruitment notification for the posts of Apprentice. The last date for submission of the application form is January 31, 2019. The applicants may apply in the prescribed format before applying for the posts.
The candidates should carefully read through the official notification before applying for the posts. The applicants have to make sure that they have all the requisite educational qualifications and experience for the jobs.
HAL Recruitment 2019: Vacancy details:
There are opening for Degree Apprentice and Diploma Apprentice on subjects like Mechanical, electrical, civil Electronics/communication, computer/IT, library science, Aeronautical/AMIG and Chemical, among others.
The candidates should hold Degree/Diploma in relevant field.
How to Apply:
The candidates send their application and documents to Technical training institute, HINDUSTAN AERONAUTICS LIMITED, TRANSPORT AIRCRAFT DIVISION Post-Chakeri Kanpur -208008.
The candidates should be careful while filling in the application form, as any error or mistakes may lead to the cancellation of the application.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.