Guwahati tour package: Know about this IRCTC Tourism tour to 'Eastern Scotland' of India; prices start at Rs 18,460
If you are planning to visit Scotland, but running short of budget then never mind, you can go and explore the 'Eastern Scotland' and it is right here in India, i.e Guwahati.
If you are planning to visit Scotland, but running short of budget then never mind, you can go and explore the 'Eastern Scotland' and it is right here in India, i.e Guwahati. IRCTC Tourism is offering a tour package to this beautiful city of eastern India. The package includes train and flight tickets, sightseeing, accommodation, meals etc. Meghalaya means ‘The Abode of Clouds’, the state is certainly one of the wettest places on the planet. The state is covered with tropical primary forests and flourishing with the diversity of plants, mammals, birds, reptiles and insects.
The package will cover areas like Guwahati, Shillong, Cherrapunjee and Mawlynnong. Here are the details like package tariff, itinerary, package inclusions or package exclusions.
1. Package Name: Eastern Scotland Ex-Guwahati
2. Destination Covered: Guwahati–Shillong-Cherrapunjee-Mawlynnong.
3. Tour Starting Date: Every Day From 01 to July 30, Nov-19.
4. No of Seats: 10
5. Hotels Used: Shillong- Orchid Annex/Similiar
Package Cost Per Person
1. For 2 Pax: Rs 18,460 per person
2. For 3 Pax: Rs 14,170 per person
3. For 4 Pax: Rs 15,120 per person
4. For 6 Pax: Rs 13,180 per person
5. For 10 Pax: Rs 12,470 per person
6. Extra Pax/Child: Rs 5590 per person
Guwahati – Shillong (130 KMS / 3 hrs drive)
On arrival at Airport or Railway Station, get transferred to Shillong. Shillong the capital of Meghalaya and home to several waterfalls, Picturesque landscape also known as Scotland of the East. On the way stop for halt at breathtaking Umium Lake also known as Barapani. On arrival check in to the hotel. After Refreshment, (as per time available) visit Don Bosco Museum and Lady Haydri Park. In the evening stroll around Shillong’s famous Police Bazaar (the most happening place and the main market area). Dinner & Overnight stay at Shillong
Shillong – Cherrapunjee – Shillong (60 KMs / 2 hrs)
After breakfast in the morning start for excursion to Cherrapunjee, the second wettest place on the earth. On the way visit the famous Elephant Falls and Shillong Peak - to enjoy a bird’s eye view of Shillong city. At Cherrapunjee visit – Dwan Syiem View Point, Mawsmai Cave, Mawsmai Falls, Seven Sisters Falls and Nohkalikai Falls, Eco park and Ramkrishna mission. Return back to Shillong in evening. Dinner & Overnight Stay at Shillong.
Shillong – Mawlynnong (90 KMs / 3 hrs )
After breakfast check out and proceed to Mawlynnong village, situated 90 kms ahead of Shillong on the Shillong-Dawki Road. It is the cleanest village in Asia. Enjoy the sightseeing of the village in Paved walkways and beautiful flowerbed all along mark the village, visit Living Root Bridge, Acacia Plantation and an excellent view of the faraway plains of Bangladesh all contribute to the ambience of this village. Return back to Shillong in evening. Dinner & Overnight Stay at Shillong.
Shillong – Guwahati ( 130 KMs / 3 hrs)
After breakfast check-out from Hotel and transfer to Guwahati airport/station.
1. Welcome drinks on arrival.
2. Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis in Deluxe hotel.
3. Meal Plan MAP ( Breakfast + Dinner )
4. Exclusive Non A/c vehicle for transfers & sight- seeing. The vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
5. All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
1. Any kind service not mentioned above.
2. Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, Porter age, still / Video Camera fees etc.
3. Additional sightseeing or ext
4. Darshan Ticket for Maa Kamakhya Temple, Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
5. Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
6. Any increase in taxes or fuel price or usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
7. leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
8. Any additional meals/en route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
9. Any service not specified in inclusions.
To book or know about the package, the travellers can contact at Kolkata (M) 9002040072 or Email at email@example.com. For more details visit the official website of IRCTC Tourism, i.e https://www.irctctourism.com/pacakage_description?packageCode=EHH85
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.