Government job vacancy: Positions of Sub Inspector and Armed Reserve Sub-Inspector open in KSP Recruitment 2019 drive; pay Rs 33,450 to Rs 62,600
Government job vacancy: Post submission of applications, the applicants will be asked to appear for a written test, physical endurance and endurance test in this KSP Recruitment 2019.
Government job vacancy: A notification for the positions of Police Sub Inspector (Civil) & Armed Reserve Sub-Inspector of Police has been posted by the Karnataka State Police in this KSP Recruitment 2019 drive. The eligible candidates are required to fill in the application form before the last date approaches. The selection of the candidates will be based on a written test, Physical Endurance as well as a endurance test conducted by the selection body.
- Commencement of submission of online application: July 15 2019
- Last date for submission of application : August 5 2019
- Last date for payment of fee: August 7 2019
- Police Sub Inspector (Civil): 200 seats
- Armed Reserve Sub-Inspector of Police (RSI): 40 seats
- Police Sub Inspector (Civil): Any degree from University recognised by UGC or Equivalent
- Armed Reserve Sub-Inspector of Police (RSI): Any degree from University recognised by UGC or Equivalent
- Police Sub Inspector (Civil): Rs 33,450 to Rs 62,600
- Armed Reserve Sub-Inspector of Police (RSI): Rs 37,900 to Rs 70,850
For the positions offered by the Karnataka State Police, the candidate must be between the age of 21 to 28 years. The limit relaxation on age for certain categories are:
i)SC/ST candidates: 5 years
ii) OBC candidates: 3 years
iii) Persons with disability: 10 years (PWD+OBC= 13 years; PWD+SC/ST= 15 years)
The candidates need to fill their application before the last date, in the prescribed format. No other form of submitting the application will be accepted. The candidates are also required to pay a fee at a State Bank of India (SBI) branch or a Post office only. The fee is Rs 250 for general category candidates while Rs 100 for students from SC and ST category.