Government employee? SBI gives you these benefits on salary account - From loans, zero balance account to insurance
State Bank of India or SBI offers many benefits on salary account. Majority of Indians look for a post in Indian government companies, as they come with securities and lifelong pension, provident funds, arrears among others.
If you are a salaried employee, especially working for government of India’s subsidiaries, then a good news has arrived for you. The largest lender State Bank of India (SBI) on its Twitter account has motivated customers to open an SBI salary account, where various benefits are offered in the form of package. Notably, SBI’s this salary account differs for central government, state government and Indian Railways. However, the benefits are similar for all. Majority of Indians look for a post in Indian government companies, as they come with securities and lifelong pension, provident funds, arrears among others. Hence, this SBI salary account is one such boost for such category of employees.
SBI via its Twitter account said, “The SBI Corporate Salary Package is the efficient salary disbursement method. Team up with SBI and avail of all these benefits and more!”
The SBI Corporate Salary Package is the efficient salary disbursement method. Team up with SBI and avail of all these benefits and more! For more information, visit https://t.co/W2FIJ94AMP #StateBankOfIndia #SBI #CorporateSalaryPackage #SalaryAccount #CSP #CorporateBanking pic.twitter.com/fj82g1unik
— State Bank of India (@TheOfficialSBI) March 7, 2019
Let’s understand various SBI salary package for government employees. The salary account is segregated in categories like silver, gold, diamond and platinum, hence, accordingly the services are offered at SBI.
Central Government Salary Package!
Employees of various Ministries and Departments under the Central Government, RBI and NABARD can avail of Salary Accounts under this category.
State Government Salary Package (SGSP):
Employees of State Govt. and Union Territories and permanent employee of Corporations/Boards, etc. in States in Union Territories, Including Teachers/Professors of aided School, Colleges, Universities, etc. can avail of Salary Accounts under this package.
Package variants available as per designation of personnel:
Railway Salary Package (RSP)
Employees of Indian Railways, Kolkata Metro, Konkan Railway Corporation, Mumbai Metro, Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. & Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation can avail of Salary Accounts under this package.
SBI salary account benefits:
1. Zero balance account and free unlimited transactions across ATMs of any Bank. Also comes bundled with SBI Credit Card.
2. Complimentary Personal Accident Insurance (Death) cover up to Rs 20 Lakhs.
3. Complimentary Air Accident Insurance (Death) cover up to Rs 30 Lakhs.
4. Avail of Personal Loans, Home Loans, Car Loans and Education Loans at attractive rates and upto 50% off on processing fees.
5. Upto 25% off on locker charges.
6. Avail of Auto-Sweep to create e-MODs (Multi Option Deposits) and earn higher interest.
7. Avail of Demat & Online Trading A/c at the time of on-boarding itself.
8. Free issuance of Drafts, Multi City Cheques, SMS Alerts. Free online NEFT/RTGS.
9. Overdraft equivalent to 2 Months Net Salary (Currently available for select customers only)
10. Earn points on various transactions through our loyalty program SBI Rewardz.
11.Host of regular offers on Debit Cards and YONO by SBI.
Hence, to avail the above mentioned benefits, one can always open their salary account with SBI. Generally, an employee either be a fresher or experienced has to open a bank account, where their employer can transfer employees gross monthly salary. Having SBI salary account, will definetly help government employees save big.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.