- Global View: Bajaj Finance, ICICI Prudential, L&T Technology and Newgen Software could give 13-23% return
- Bajaj Auto Q3FY22 Preview: Auto major’s profit likely to shrink by 26%; sales could grow marginally
- Stocks in Focus on January 19: Bajaj Finance, LTTS, Tata Motors, M&M, Raymond and many more
- Anil Singhvi’s Strategy January 19: Day support zone on Nifty is 17,975-18,050 and Bank Nifty is 37,925-38,025
- Stocks to buy today: List of 20 shares for profitable trade on January 19
Government briefing on Covid-19 preparedness begins – Catch Live here
India has registered a decline in the daily active cases in the country with majority of case coming from two states Kerala and Maharashtra, Joint Secretary Lav Agarwal said during a media briefing on Thursday.
India has registered a decline in the daily active cases in the country with majority of case coming from two states Kerala and Maharashtra, Joint Secretary Lav Agarwal said during a media briefing on Thursday. The total active cases are at 99,763 with average daily cases over the past one week standing at 8,808 with case positivity at 0.89 per cent during this period.
The press conference is being conducted by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and it is about the preparedness and updates on Covid-19.
See Tweet Here
LIVE at 4 pm
— PIB India (@PIB_India) December 2, 2021
In the press briefing, Dr VK Paul of NITI Aayog, Balram Bhargava, Director General at the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) were also present.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.