- IRDAI sets a target of 5 years for life insurance companies for greater penetration; proposes state-level committee
- Dalal Street Corner: Bank, FMCG stocks help Nifty clear crucial hurdle of 15,800; what should investors do on Tuesday?
- Despite windfall tax, brokerages remain bullish on oil & gas stocks; see up to 70% upside on ONGC, Oil India
- Rupee settles flat at 78.94 against US dollar
- Akasa Air showcases crew uniform; conducts proving flight test
Good news! Now avail free-of-cost travel insurance of Rs 50 lakh - Here is how
Air passengers can now avail free-of-cost travel insurance of Rs 50 lakh if they book their tickets through the IRCTC.
Air passengers can now avail free-of-cost travel insurance of Rs 50 lakh if they book their tickets through the IRCTC, the catering and tourism arm of the railways, an official statement said Wednesday.
This facility will be available for passengers irrespective of the class of tickets and for both domestic and international flights. The insurance will provide them financial protection against accidental death and total or permanent disability, the IRCTC statement said.
The insurance partners of the Indian Railways Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) will be Bharti AXA General Insurance, it said.
The premium for insurance will be borne by the IRCTC to secure its passengers from any untoward incident during the journey. The insurance cover will be for both one-way and round trip, it added.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.