- Whopping 1 lakh jobs on the cards in aviation and aeronautical manufacturing sector by 2024, says Minister
- Money Guru: 10 funds for financial independence, this 15th August - details
- India's forex reserves jump 60x since 1990s, surge 335 times since Independence | Check this data
- India@100: Anil Singhvi predicts Nifty will reach 1,75,000 in next 25 years - Here's why
Good news for Indian Railways passengers! IRCTC is offering these things for free, that too unlimited
IRCTC offers: In a good news for Indian Railways commuters and over 6.6 crore users of IRCTC, the catering arm has come up with yet another passenger-friendly move.
Getting bored and want to read some quality stuff? Indian Railways is here to help you. In a good news for Indian Railways commuters and over 6.6 crore users of IRCTC, the railways catering and tourism arm has come up with yet another passenger-friendly move. "Continuing with its passenger friendly measures, Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation Ltd (IRCTC), which manages the online e-ticket booking portal www.irctc.co.in for Indian Railways has taken a new initiative to offer unmatched digital reading experience to its 6.6 crores plus users and visitors on its portal www.irctc.co.in. For this, IRCTC has partnered with Magzter, the World’s largest digital magazine newsstand," said the IRCTC in a statement.
It added that under this partnership, IRCTC users can get unlimited access to 5,000+ best-selling magazines and select newspapers on their smart phones and tablets at an exclusive offer. These magazines spread across 40+ exciting categories including automotive, business, comics, education, entertainment, fashion, fitness, lifestyle, news, politics, science, technology and travel, thereby engaging everyone in the family from 6 to 60+ years of age.
The facility is now available on www.irctc.co.in.
"The good news is that IRCTC users/portal visitors are being given exclusive advantage of availing this existing facility at a heavily discounted price alongwith customized affordable packages and exclusive 7 days free trial package. One such exclusive offer for IRCTC users/portal visitors is just starting at a price of only Rs 20 plus GST per day journey. The users can choose their packs from various durations – 1 day, 1 week, 1 month or 1 year, and indulge in unlimited reading. IRCTC users can choose their packs from various durations – 1 day at Rs.20 (special pack available only for IRCTC users), 1 week at Rs.30 (special pack available only for IRCTC users), 1 month at Rs.99 (MRP- Rs.399) or 1 year at 499 (MRP- Rs.3,999), and indulge in unlimited reading. The rates are exclusive of taxes," it said.
The e-content will be available in regional languages as well.
"Magzter Inc. is the world's largest and fastest growing self-service, cross-platform digital magazine store and newsstand with over 50 million digital consumers and more than 10,500 magazines from over 4,000 publishers. Apart from leading Indian English magazines, it also offers magazines across all the regional languages including Hindi, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Bengali, Punjabi, Gujarati and Urdu," it said.
Apart from magazines, IRCTC users also get access to premium articles curated from best-selling magazines and the latest news from hundreds of trustworthy sources on the Magzter app.
Watch This Zee Business Video
"Under the facility, the readers can enjoy unlimited access to superlative content from all the major countries including India, USA, UK, Singapore, Australia, Canada and South Africa on the go. More importantly, once the magazines are downloaded on the device they can be accessed even without an internet connection which will come in handy when the users are travelling," added the IRCTC.
Here's how to access Magzter content:
1. Open irctc.co.in website.
2. Click on Digital Magazine link under “IRCTC Exclusive”.
3. Click on claim now for 7 day free trial from exciting plans, designed exclusively for IRCTC users on home screen of IRCTC – Magzter white labeled website.
4. Enter Mobile No. and verify using OTP.
5. Log in into Magzter account using credentials viz. Facebook account/email account otherwise click on sign up to create an account for new user.
6. After creating account log in into Magzter account.
7. Click on My Subscriptions under your account to top right end of the screen.
8. Click on Read 5,000+ magazines to select the magazine from list.
9. Click on Read now to read the magazine.
10. Select the payment plan if not opting for 7 day free trial.
11. Repeat step no. 6 to 9 to log in and read the magazine.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.