- No petrol, diesel if you fail to produce PUC certificate at fuel stations from THIS date
- Bharti Airtel is first telecom company to launch 5g service in India; where do Jio, Vodafone Idea stand?
- 5G Services Launch Event Highlights - Jio 5G services across India by December 2023; Airtel to cover entire country by March 202
- Vikram Vedha Box Office Collection Day 1: How much money Hrithik Roshan, Saif Ali Khan-starrer made on first day
- UPI transactions jumps over 3% at 678 crore in September
Gold futures up 0.34% on global cues
Taking positive cues from global market, gold prices edged higher by 0.34 per cent to Rs 33,190 per 10 gram in futures trading Friday after speculators created fresh positions.
Taking positive cues from global market, gold prices edged higher by 0.34 per cent to Rs 33,190 per 10 gram in futures trading Friday after speculators created fresh positions. At the Multi Commodity Exchange, gold for delivery in far-month April was trading higher by Rs 111, or 0.34 per cent, at Rs 33,190 per 10 gram in a business volume of 736 lots.
Likewise, the metal for delivery in March gained Rs 98, or 0.30 per cent, to Rs 33,068 per 10 gram in 854 lots.
Analysts said fresh positions built up by participants on the back of a firming trend in the global markets, mainly led to the rise in gold prices at futures trade here. Globally, gold rose 0.02 per cent to USD 1,313.50 an ounce.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.