For big game investors, from Reliance Industries to Yes Bank, 7 largecap stock picks to play with
Top stock picks: For those investors who like size, bigger the better, we have here large-caps that will force you to see what is in store going forward.
Some people love size. The larger the play, the better the thrill and the subsequent ultimate rewards. Well, here are some massive investments that carry a whopping potential that will please the biggest stock market players. The high valuations and relative under-performance of Indian stock market might be setting stage for volatile ride ahead of General elections 2019, but there are still a few sectoral and stock options that can make huge amounts of money. Brokerage Edelweiss Securities sees rising momentum in IT, rural, industrials, and private banks. Here are 7 large cap stock recommendations by Edelweiss:
1) Infosys: Infosys is country's second largest software services firm. Edelweiss has a ‘BUY/SO’ rating on the stock with a target price of Rs 1,419.
2) Dr Reddy's: Edelweiss believes DRL’s promising complex generics pipeline, strong earnings revival over FY18-20E and compelling valuations render it a prime re-rating candidate. The brokerage has a ‘BUY/SP’ with TP of Rs 3,350.
3) Kotak Mahindra Bank: KMB's Q4FY18 earnings reflected robust performance across business segments. The brokerage has a buy rating on the stock with a target price of Rs Rs 1,366.
4) Larsen & Toubro: L&T’s constant hunger to target the biggest E&C opportunity combined with its balance sheet muscle position it to spring a positive cash flow and earnings surprise, said Edelweiss, maintaining ‘BUY/SO’ with TP of Rs 2,050.
5) Mahindra & Mahindra: Edelweiss believes M&M is due for re-rating as two concerns (UV market share and consolidated profits) get addressed. It has Buy rating on the stock with a revised TP of Rs 1,013.
6) Reliance Industries: Edelweiss Securities is positive on Reliance Industries. In its April, the brokerage fixed a target price of Rs 1000 on RIL stock.
7) YES Bank: This lender's commendable retailisation and higher-than-historical average growth will support strong earnings momentum, said Edelweiss, maintaining ‘BUY/SO’ with TP of Rs 453.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.