- Dalal Street Corner: Market ends flat even as FII selling nears exhaustion; what should investors do on Friday?
- Exclusive: June GST collections estimated at Rs 1.37-1.39 lakh cr, sources tell Zee Business ahead of announcement on 1 July
- Eknath Shinde sworn in as 30th Chief Minister of Maharashtra, Fadnavis becomes Deputy CM
- Gold Price Today: Weaker Rupee to hold yellow metal slide domestically, amid strengthening Dollar; analyst suggests strategy
- Monsoon session of Parliament to begin on July 18; to end on August 12
Flyers alert! Jet Airways is offering up to 50 per cent on flight tickets under its 'Love-A-Fare' sale
Under Jet Airways' 'Love-A-Fare' sale, the airline is offering 50 per cent on domestic and international flights. According to the airline, the discount is on applicable on both their Indian and international network on both one way and round trip tickets.
In order to avail the offer, the customers need to book their tickets between February 21 and February 25 and international travel should start on or after February 21. For travel in Premiere on flights within India, tickets must be purchased a minimum of 8 days prior departure for travel on or after Mar 1, 2019.
Up to 50% discount is applicable on base fare in Premiere and Economy on select flights within India and on flights from India to international destinations.
The airline is also offering the discount on base fare in Première and Economy from India to select destinations in Europe on flights operated Jet Airways and Jet Airways' codeshare partners Air France and KLM Royal Dutch Airlines. According to the airlines, for travel in Economy on flights within India, tickets must be purchased a minimum of 15 days prior to departure for travel on or after Mar 8, 2019.
Similarly, another domestic carrier, Indigo had also announced sale on its ticket fare on February 11 for the travel period of February 26 and September 28 along with cashback offers on select cards and banks.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.