- Covid-19; Insurance claim 25% lower this time versus 2nd wave peak; treatments given more than required in many cases: ICICI Lom
- Bulk Deals: Foce India, Timescan Logistics among companies which see bulk buying on Wednesday - details here!
- Bajaj Auto Q3FY22 Earnings: Net profit falls 22% to Rs 1214 cr; revenues up 1% in line with street expectations
- DGCA extends ban on international flights till February 28 due to surging coronavirus cases; cargo operations exempted
- SEBI launches mobile app 'Saa₹thi' to provide financial product information to investors
Farmers call off over year-long agitation, to vacate Delhi borders on December 11
The farmers organisations have ended their over year-long agitation after the Centre on Thursday handed over a revised proposal as demanded. This was announced by the Samyukta Kisan Morcha at Singhu border on Thursday.
The farmers have said, they will vacate the Delhi borders on Saturday and will meet on January 15.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
Soon after the Centre`s revised proposal came, the Samyukta Kisan Morcha, the umbrella body of the farmers` union spearheading the protests, huddled into a meeting to chart out future course of action.
Following the revocation of the law, the Centre had come up with a proposal which was accepted by the farmers. Based on their demand, the Centre has come out with the same in writing.
Meanwhile, the farmers protesting at the Singhu border have started removing their tents. They were also seen exchanging sweets.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.