Fake Rs 10 currency note in your pants? Find out fast
Rs 10 new note is spectacular to look at! However, you should know how it looks like and whether Rs 10 currency note is fake or legitimate
Rs 10 new note is spectacular to look at! However, you should know how it looks like and whether Rs 10 currency note is fake or legitimate. Problems can arise during emergencies when you have just Rs 10 notes to get by and if some shopkeeper or the other says these are not legal tender, then you should know how to counter them. Often shopkeepers refuse to take them citing unfamiliarity or some other such reason. However, the menace of fake currency notes has been in the news for quite some time now and this has involved just Rs 500 and Rs 2000 new currency notes, not small denomination notes. There were even reports of fake notes being discharged from ATMs that surfaced recently. Differentiating a fake note from an original banknote is not easy, as many of these notes look very much similar. However, if you are aware of certain features of the new currency notes then you can recognise them easily and tell others about them too.
Rs 10 new note: Here are the features to identify the currency note that first came into news as far back as the beginning of January, 2018:
Front of Rs 10 new note:
1. The Rs 10 new note will have denominational numeral 10
2. These will also have numeral 10 in Devnagari.
3. Micro letters ‘RBI’, ‘भारत ‘, ‘INDIA’ and ’10’.
4. There will be Mahatma Gandhi portrait at the centre.
5. There will be security thread with inscriptions ‘भारत’ and RBI.
6. There will have Ashoka pillar on the right side of the note
7. On the right of Mahatma Gandhi portrait, there will be Governor’s signature with Promise Clause and RBI emblem.
8. There will be electrotype (10) watermarks in these notes.
9. On the left side and bottom right side, number panel with numerals goes larger from small.
Watch this Zee Business video here:
Back of Rs 10 new note:
1. There will be Swachh Bharat logo with slogan on Rs 10 new note .
2. There will be year of printing of the note mentioned on the left side.
3. Numeral 10 will be written in Devnagari.
3. There will be Sun Temple, Konark motifs.
4. There will be language panel in the note.
5. The Rs 10 new note will be 63 mm x 123 mm in dimension.
The RBI earlier had earlier issued new currency notes of Rs 2000, Rs 500, Rs 200 and Rs 50.