- Independence Day 2022 Celebrations: HIGHLIGHTS - KNOW TOP POINTS, IMPORTANT QUOTES, BIG STATEMENTS
- PM Narendra Modi's Panchpran - 15th August - five pledges that will make India a developed nation in 25 years
- Independence Day 2022: What PM Modi said on launch of 5G mobile services in his I-Day speech
- Independence Day 2022: PM Modi dons white turban with Tricolour stripes in tune with Har Ghar Tiranga | PICS
- Dividend stocks, bonus share, stock split: IRCTC, Info Edge, BPCL among 17 shares to remain in focus this week |Full list
ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2019: Apply for Specialist, Sr Resident Posts; Check Walk-in date
ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2019: ESIC Model Hospital, Gurugram Haryana has invited application from interested candidates for the recruitment of Specialist and Senior Resident Post through a Walk-in-Interview on May 24, 2019.
ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2019: ESIC Model Hospital, Gurugram Haryana has invited application from interested candidates for the recruitment of Specialist and Senior Resident Post through a Walk-in-Interview on May 24, 2019. According to the notification, interested candidates are required to reach the scheduled place for the walk-in sharply at 9 AM. According to the official notification, "the eligible candidates may appear for the Walk-in-Interview long with Bio-Data and other necessary documents at ESIC Hospital, Sector-9A, Gurgaon· (Haryana) on 24 May 2019 (Friday) at 9:00 AM."
Vacancy details ESIC Model Hospital
1. Contractual Specialist, Full-Time -7 posts included one post each for Anesthesia, Radiology, Orthopaedic, Dermatology, Chest, Obst & Gynae, and Microbioloav.
2. Senior Residents under 1-year residency scheme - 7 posts including one positions each for Anesthesia, Chest, Dermatology, Orthopaedics, Microbioloav, Radiology, and Obs. and Gynae.
3. Senior Residents for 3 years- 3 posts including Pathology-1, Obs. and Gynae. 2 positions.
1. Senior Residents: Candidates applying this position must be MBBS with Post Graduate degree/diploma in concerned specialty from a recognized university.
2. Specialist: Candidates should have MBBS and PG Degree/Diploma in concerned speciality with minimum 3 years and 5 years of experience for PG Degree and Diploma respectively.
Notably, eligible candidates should appear for a walk-in-interview with application, filled properly in prescribed Performa. They should also bring two recent passport size photographs along with attested photocopies and originals of testimonials.
The candidates appearing for the interview will not be paid any TA/DA, and their application fee is also non-refundable. The number of posts may increase or decrease as per requirement and approval of Medical Superintendent, who also reserves the right to alter the date or cancel the interview.
At the time of joining, selected candidates will have to sign an agreement as per ESIC norms and the cost of stamp paper worth Rs 100 will be borne by them.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.