- Navratna SIP on Zee Business: BUY Electrosteel Castings share - check price target
- Rupee Vs Dollar: Former CEA K.V. Subramanian explains INR's fall versus greenback; when will USD appreciation stop?
- Croma: Apple iPhone 13 available at Rs 51,990, Apple Watch SE at Rs 27,900 - How to get this deal
- Multibagger stocks: Pondy Oxides, Ram Ratna Wires share price drops 5% ahead of turning ex-bonus tomorrow | Details
- Nirmala Sitharaman criticises states seeking more funds, says 'You Me' culture won't work
Erode Railway Station to get security boost, Indian Railways to install over 70 CCTV cameras
Such cameras would be erected in 534 railway stations coming under Southern Railway said its general manager of R K Kulshrestha.
Erode Railway Station, one of the best and the biggest junction in Salem Railway Division, would have 72 close circuit TV cameras within two months and they would be installed under the Nirbhaya scheme, a top railway official said Monday.
Such cameras would be erected in 534 railway stations coming under Southern Railway said its general manager of R K Kulshrestha, after inspecting the loco sheds, the residential quarters of railway employees and also the Erode Railway station.
Salem Railway divisional manager Subbarao also accompanied the general manager of Southern Railway.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.