- RBI extends implementation of card tokenisation norms by 3 months; deadline extended till 30 September
- EXCLUSIVE: 'Noida International Airport at Jewar to be jewel in crown of Indian aviation sector' - Know what all is coming up at
- D-Street Corner: Market gains 2.7% in highly volatile week, investors richer by 5.5 lakh cr; what should investors do on Monday?
- Sebi allows UPI payment option to invest in public issues of REITs, InvITs with effect from 1 August
- Netflix lays off 450 employees in two months—Here's what's bothering OTT giant
EPFO recruitment 2019: 280 posts open Here is how to apply
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the online examination.
EPFO recruitment 2019: The Employees' Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has posted a notification for the positions of Assistant, under Direct Recruitment Quota across India. There are 280 seats available for this position. The eligible candidates who are interested to apply for the positions should fill the form by visiting the official website before the last date. Post the submission of online application, the candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the online examination conducted by the EPFO selection body.
- Commencement of online application: May 30 2019
- Last date for submission of online application : June 25 2019
- Downloading of Call Letters : July 20 2019 to July 30 2019
- Dates for Preliminary examination: July 30 and 31 2019
- Main Examination: Call letters will be sent after declaration of result of Preliminary Examination
There are 280 posts, out of which the seats available post reservation norms are,
- General : 113 seat
- OBC NCL : 76 seat
- EWS : 28 seat
- SC : 42 seat
- ST : 21 seat
Must possess a Degree from recognized University or equivalent as on 25th June, 2019.
Assistant: Rs 44,900.
The candidate will also be eligible to DA, HRA and Transport Allowance and other allowances as per rules.
For most of the positions, the minimum age is 20 years while the maximum age is 27 years as of June 25 2019. The limit relaxation on age for certain categories are:
i)SC/ST candidates: 5 years
ii) OBC candidates: 3 years
iii) Persons with disability: 10 years (PWD+OBC= 13 years; PWD+SC/ST= 15 years)
The candidate needs to apply before the last date of submission of the online application. No other mode of submission of the form will be accepted. The candidates also need to sign a declaration in English as given on the official website. Any other language will not be accepted. The candidates need to ensure that their left thumb impressions are properly scanned and not smudged.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.