- Stock Market Outlook: Our dependence on US market limited now, next 10-15 years belong to India, says Anil Singhvi | Here's why
- Toyota Hyryder Unveiled: Toyota India unveils new self-charging hybrid electric SUV in India; check details
- Virtual Digital Assets: VDAs to attract 1% TDS from today; know what CBDT says about new norms
- Gold Price Today: Yellow metal surges by over Rs 1000 as excise duty hiked to 12.5% - check gold rate in your city
- Monsoon session of Parliament to begin on July 18; to end on August 12
EPFO Delhi Recruitment 2019: Last two days to apply for 280 Assistant Posts, Starting salary Rs 44,900 p.m; check other details here
The Employees' Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) issued a recruitment notification last month for the post of Assistant under Direct Recruitment Quota Across India. While there are only two days left to apply for the post online.
The Employees' Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) issued a recruitment notification last month for the post of Assistant under Direct Recruitment Quota Across India. While there are only two days left to apply for the post online. The eligible and interested candidates had to apply online for EPF Assistant Posts from 30 May to 25 June 2019. Now there are just two days left i.e 24th and 25th June.
The selection will be done on the basis of Objective Type Exam, to be held on 30 and 31 July 2019. The call for Assistant Prelims exam can be downloaded from the official website from 20 July to 30 July 2019 and the candidates seeking to apply for the EPFO Assistant Posts should hold a Bachelor’s Degree.
Here are the details like important dates, eligibility, age limit, application fee, etc:
1. Starting Date of Online Application - 30 May 2019
2. Last Date of Online Application - 25 June 2019
3. Downloading of Call Letters – 20 July to 30 July 2019
4. Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) dates – 30 and 31 July 2019
5. Main Examination (Phase-II) - Call letters will be sent after declaration of result of
6. Preliminary Examination (Phase-I)
EPFO Assistant Vacancy Details
Assistant – 280 Posts
1. General -113 Posts
2. OBC NCL – 76 Posts
3. EWS – 28 Posts
4. SC – 42 Posts
5. ST – 21 Posts
The Assistants will get the pay as per, Level- 7 of Pay Matrix (Civilian employees) Under 7th Pay Commission with Entry Pay Rs 44,900.
Eligibility Criteria for EPFO Assistant Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Bachelor's degree from a recognized university, as per the official notification.
20 to 27 Years
SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Economically Weaker Section (EWS) - Rs 250
All other categories – Rs 500
Selection Procedure for EPFO Assistant Posts
The selection will be done on the basis of 2 phases. The first will be Phase-I (Preliminary Exam.) and the second will be Phase – II (Main Exam). The eligible candidates can apply online for the posts through EPFO official website from 30 May to 25 June 2019. The candidates can apply at https://www.epfindia.gov.in/site_en/index.php
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.