e-Shram Registration: Register free of cost; know mandatory guidelines for CSC VLEs here
Common Services Centres, a government of India entity has informed about e-Shram registration mandatory guidelines for CSC Village Level Entrepreneurs (VLEs).
Common Services Centres, a government of India entity working under Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology has informed about e-Shram registration mandatory guidelines for CSC Village Level Entrepreneurs (VLEs).
As per the information, the mandatory guidelines include:
1. Enter the beneficiary's mobile number only while registering. Maximum three registrations can be done with a single mobile number.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
2. Registration at e-Shram is free of cost. Don't charge any amount from beneficiaries.
3. Enter the nominee details of beneficiaries.
4. Enter the bank account and IFSC of all beneficiaries.
CSCeGov, the official Twitter handle of Common Services Centres has recently tweeted about the same.
e-SHRAM REGISTRATION MANDATORY GUIDELINES FOR CSC VLEs...
1. Enter the beneficiary's mobile number only while registering. Maximum 3 registrations can be done with a single Mobile Number.
2. Registration at #eShram is free of cost.#DigitalIndia #eShram #RuralEmpowerment #CSC pic.twitter.com/WNqfOPJpgJ
— CSCeGov (@CSCegov_) October 3, 2021
It can be noted that any worker who is unorganized and aged between 16-59, is eligible to register on the eSHRAM portal. Aadhaar Number, Mobile number, Aadhaar linked Bank account are the essential documents which are are required by the worker to register on the e-Shram portal.
Also, if a worker does not have Aadhaar linked mobile number, he/ she can visit nearest CSC’s and register through Biometric authentication.
Central government has developed e-Shram portal which will be a centralized database of unorganized workers seeded with Aadhaar. After registering, the unorganized worker will get an accidental insurance cover of 2 lakhs under PMSBY.
In future, all the social security benefits of unorganized workers will be delivered through this portal, as per the information provided by e-Shram portal. Also, In emergency and national pandemic like situations, this database may be utilized to provide necessary assistance to the eligible unorganized workers.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.