Digital push in education: TOUCH to eliminate communication gap between teachers, parents
TOUCH app is a breakthrough development that would integrate the school diary for students, teachers and principals alike.
Considering the digital push in India, from online money transfer to online IT filing, the government is striving hard to take the country in higher digital platform, and the education sector is no exception to it. Now, one can actually look beyond traditional way of teaching and learning with eSense - a digital education company, which has launched an app called as "TOUCH" referred to as "Your Digital School Diary". The app aims at eliminating the communication gap between teachers and parents.
The new app is a breakthrough development that would integrate the school diary for students, teachers and principals alike.
Harshil Gala, Managing Director of eSense, says, "TOUCH is a unique app that would ease the way students and teachers manage their schedule and provide a comprehensive learning back for practice. The app is available on both Android and iOS version."
The key features of TOUCH are:
- Send homework directly to all students
- Notify parents on all pending homework
- Upload worksheets and projects
- Give unlimited practice tests to all students
- Select questions on vast pre-loaded bank
- Super-fast way to take attendance
- Absent and late marking
- Send instant notification to all with one click
- Save time and paper for school
- Make quick polls on any topic
- Live result tracking with complete information
- Easy to read school time table
- Quick edits by the principal for last minute rescheduling
- All activities in one unlimited page
- High-tech image
- Avoid communication gap
- Secured - registered users only
eSense not only adopts new technology but also modifies that to meet the needs of teachers and students.