Delhi University (DU) Recruitment 2019: Last Dates, Pay Scale, Eligibility - check all details for assistant, associate professor posts
The eligible candidates are supposed to submit their application for the post before the last date.
Delhi University (DU) Recruitment 2019: Delhi University (DU) has released a notification of recruitment for the positions of Associate Professor and Assistant Professor. Interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply for the recruitment before the last date approaches. The application is to be submitted by the candidates in the prescribed format online only. For more information, the candidates need to keep a tab on the official website.
- Commencement of submission of online application: July 15 2019
- Last date for submission of online application for Assistant Professor : July 23 2019
- Last date for submission of online application for Associate Professor : August 4 2019
- Assistant Professor : 263 seats
- Associate Professor : 428 seats
- Assistant Professor : Master’s degree with 55% marks in a concerned/relevant /allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR. Candidates can check official notification for more details.
- Associate Professor: Candidate should have a good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines and candidate should have a minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position.
- Assistant Professor : Academic Pay Level 10
- Associate Professor : Academic Pay Level 13A