- Foreign portfolio investors' exodus continues for 9th month; withdraw Rs 50,203 cr from equity market in June - know reasons
- Windfall tax to recoup most of Rs 1 lakh cr revenue lost in excise cuts, industry sources say
- D-Mart Q1 revenue jumps almost 2-fold to Rs 9,806.89 cr
- This Android malware switches off Wi-Fi and drain mobile wallet
- North Korea says US, South Korea-Japan agreement materialises US plan for 'Asian NATO'
Delhi Metro's Blue Line suffers technical snag, services restored within an hour
The services were restored to normal in nearly an hour.
DMRC Services came to halt on the Blue Line of the Delhi Metro on Monday, due to some technical faults. The services between Dwarka and Dwarka sector 21 came to a standstill. The services were restored to normal after nearly an hour, as reported by the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation. The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation or DMRC also went forward to announce the delay on their official Twitter account.
"Blue Line Update. Delay in services between Dwarka and Dwarka Sector 21. Normal service on all other lines." tweeted DMRC.
The DMRC also went to the official networking platform to inform the commuters regarding the services being restored after an hour by tweeting, "Blue Line Update. Normal services have resumed."
A day prior, the Delhi Metro had witnessed delay in the Yellow Line that runs between Qutub Minar towards Huda City Centre. For this incident as well, the DMRC had announced the development for the commuters on their Twitter account.
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation also announced on its Twitter that for immediate updates on the developments that occur on various metro lines, the commuters need to turn on the notification for Delhi Metro Rail Corporation's (DMRC) Twitter account.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.