DDA Flats Scheme 2019: Grab a flat quick, amazing cinema type ticket system used
DDA Housing Scheme 2019: The scheme is available online only on first come first serve basis by visiting DDA's website dda.org.in.
DDA housing scheme 2019 online application for booking flats: Delhi Development Authority (DDA) has approved the allotment of old inventory of flats of 2017 Scheme through Online Running Scheme on First Come First Serve basis. There are a total of 1275 flats located in four areas - Narela G2, Narela G8, Siraspur, and Ramgarh Colony. These are One Bed Room flats with plinth area ranging between 31.90 to 35.34 square metres while the tentative carpet area is between 19.58 to 25.302 square metres. The DDA has named the scheme Online Running Scheme 2019 for disposal of old inventory of flats. The old inventories are of Awasiya Yojna 2017. The scheme is available online only on first come first serve basis by visiting DDA's website dda.org.in. The application amount is Rs 10,000 for Janta flats and Rs 15,000 for one-bed room flats. Significantly, authorities are using an amazing cinema ticket type system in the DDA housing scheme 2019 online application for booking flats!
Below are the details of the scheme:
Key Eligibility Criteria:
1. The applicant must be a citizen of India
2. The applicant must not own any dwelling unit (including residential plot/flat in full or in part on 'leasehold or freehold basis' in urban areas of Delhi, New Delhi or Delhi Cantonment either in his/her own name or in the name of his/her spouse or in the name of his/her dependent relations including unmarried children.
3. Applicant must have Permanent Account number (PAN).
How to apply online for flat in DDA Flats Scheme 2019:
1. An applicant can apply online from dda.org.in.
2. The desirous applicant will apply online and will opt for a specific flat on a first-come-first-serve basis.
3. On selecting a specific flat online, he/she will be given reasonable time say 30 minutes to deposit application money online. Till this period of 30 minutes, the flat will not be available for selection to others. If not paid in that time, the booked flat will return to the unbooked category for other people to apply.
Watch This Zee Business Video
1. The demand-cum-allotment letter will be generated online and sent to the desirous applicant to deposit the requisite amount and documents for issue of possession letter.
Period of Payment:
1. The cost of the flat is to be deposited within 90 days from the date of issue of Demand-cum-allotment letter. The demand-cum-allotment letter will be issued online.
2. The application money will be forfeited if the demanded amount is not paid by the allottee within 3 months and flat will be made available for allotment to others.
The eligible allottees may take benefit under Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS) under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana - Housing For All (Urban).
The DDA scheme will be in operation until the entire inventory included under the scheme is disposed of.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.