DDA Housing Scheme 2018 date: A bigger, better chance to own your dream house; prices start at Rs 7.5 lakh
DDA Housing Scheme 2018 date: It is being stated that the latest housing scheme from the Dellhi Development Authority (DDA) is going to be better and bigger than its previous two schemes.
DDA Housing Scheme 2018 date: Are you looking to purchase a house, then good news has arrived, as the Delhi Development Authority (DDA) is once again launching it’s new housing scheme 2018, sheltering people who can’t afford buying houses for themselves. The DDA announced it’s all new housing scheme through an advertisements in a leading newspaper, and the scheme is available for category like lower income group/ expendable houses/middle income group. DDA has already announced the winners of its housing scheme 2017, and now the government is set to offer nearly 21,000 homes by this June 2018, as per Times of India. It is being stated that, the latest housing scheme is going to be better and bigger than its previous two schemes.
As per reports, it is been known, that a total no of 20,980 flats are being offered - from which 3622 will be kept for Janata or EWS (economically weaker sections), 16,298 for LIG (low-income group) flats, 579 for MIG (middle-income group) and 488 for HIG (high-income group) houses. Also, the scheme is linked with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. For applying brochures are available at Rs 200, inclusive of all taxes. The flats will be located in areas like Vasant Kunj, Dwarka, Rohini, Narela, Siraspur etc. It is known that 10,000 unoccupied flats are from a 2014 housing scheme, and are being offered in the mentioned areas.
For DDA Housing Scheme 2018 application forms and loan transactions, the authority has signed up with 10 lenders like Axis Bank, Yes Bank, IDBI, Bank of Baroda, Central Bank, SBI, Kotak Mahindra, HDFC, ICICI and Canara Bank. DDA flats are priced in the range of Rs 7.5 lakh to Rs 1.44 crore.
Here’s a list of terms and eligibility of DDA housing scheme 2018 .
- The applicant must be citizen of India
- The applicant should have attained the age of 18 years
- The applicant must not own any residential house or plot in full or in part, on leasehold/freehold basis in New Delhi, Delhi or Delhi cantonment, either in his/her own name or in the name of his/her wife/husband/minor dependent children
- If however, the share of the applicant in the jointly owned plot or land under the residential house is less than 66.9 square meters, he/she can apply under any of the schemes
- A person who has already been allotted a house/flat constructed by DDA or any other land/owning agency even if it is less then 66.9 sq mtrs, shall not be eligible for allotment under any of the schemes of DDA
In 2017, DDA had offered 12,617 flats, for which it received 46,000 applications. Moreover, about 6,500 allottees submitted their flats back after getting allotment, primarily citing their small size and location.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.