Dare to Dream: You can win Rs 10 lakh reward by DRDO; check contest details
With an objective 'To unearth disruptive ideas and concepts in emerging technologies identified by DRDO for enhancing defence capabilities', the DRDO has started a Dare to Dream contest.
If you think that you are innovative as well as creative, then you can win up to Rs 10 lakh from India's premier Defence Research and Development Organisation. With an objective 'To unearth disruptive ideas and concepts in emerging technologies identified by DRDO for enhancing defence capabilities', the DRDO has started a Dare to Dream contest. Below are the details of the contest:
Pitch your innovation - What you intend to address, and how. Provide an executive summary of your innovation, and how it would impact the future of the scientific sphere in context. This will form the basis for the judging panel to evaluate your entry. Provide information in detail on how you would transform your idea into a product of utility, the resources on hand, the resources required, the timeframes, the constraints foreseen and any other additional requirements.
* Individuals: Should be Citizen of India above 18 years of age.
* Start-ups: Start-ups controlled by Indians and recognized by DIPP.
The entries received will be judged by a two-stage process:
(a) screened by Domain Expert Committee and
(b) short-listing and ranking by Independent Expert Committee.
* Applications to be submitted through online mode only.
* Applications to be submitted either in Individual or Start-up category.
* An individual having start-up may apply in the capacity of Individual as well as Start-up.
* Select the challenges for which you want to make submissions
* An individual or start-up can apply for not more than five areas of challenge.
* Provide a write-up of 200 words for each challenge selected. You can also submit attachments (PDF format, less than 2 MB) with more details for the submission.
List of Areas for Challenges:
* Multi-legged mobility
* Plan execution and coordination in multi agent system
* Deep Learning Methods for Cybersecurity
* Swarm of Micro-UAVs
* Joints in composites Structures
* Miniaturization of unfolding mechanisms for rocket lifting surfaces
* Wearable Communication Technologies for Special Operations Soldier
* Hemostatic agents
* Artificial Oxygen Carriers
* Swarm Robot for Surveillance & Ops. in hostile enviornment
* Cognitive Sensors and Technologies for border/perimeter surveillance
* Open Category : Exploring the Unthinkable and Unimaginable
Watch This Zee Business Video
End Date: The last date of application is March 31, 2019.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.