CTET Answer Key 2019 released at ctet.nic.in; you can raise objections till July 26
Candidates can raise objections to CTET Answer Key 2019 by 11:59 PM on July 26, 2019. If you want to challenge the CTET Answer Key, you can do it before the due date.
CTET Answer Key 2019: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the official CTET answer key for Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) July Exam at its official websites - ctet.nic.in and cbse.nic.in. The CTET Answer Key was released on Wednesday, along with the scanned images of OMR Answer Sheet. Those candidates who want to raise objections should do it fast as the CTET Answer Key 2019 and the OMR Answer Sheet will remain available online till July 26, 2019.
Candidates can raise objections to CTET Answer Key 2019 by 11:59 PM on July 26, 2019. If you want to challenge the CTET Answer Key, you can do it before the due date, following the steps given below.
In case your objection is accepted by the CBSE after subject experts notice mistake in the answer key, CBSE will notify a policy decision on its website and will refund the fee paid by candidate to the concerned account. If the CBSE rejects your objection, there will no refund. For raising objection to CTET Answer Key, you have to pay Rs 1000 per Question.
In order to check CTET Answer Key 2019 online, you need to download the Answer Key and CTET OMR Sheet of July 2019 exam. Inerested candidates need to follow the steps given below check the CTET Answer Key:
1: Candidates should visit the website-ctet.nic.in
2. Click on ‘Downloading of OMR Sheet and Answer Key for CTET July 2019’
3. Now enter your credentials including Roll Number and Date of Birth
4. You can download the OMR Sheet as well as Answer Key
Notably, candidates should pay the fee through credit or debit card and it is non-refundable. They can challenge the CTET answer keys in the following way.
1. Candidates should first visit the website-- ctet.nic.in
2. Now click at ‘Submission of Key Challenge for CTET July 2019’
3. You should enter the required credentials including your Roll Number, Date of Birth
4. Fill the form and submit your evidence to prove your objection
5. Pay fee through Debit, Credit Card and submit
Candidates can also get a photocopy of their CTET OMR Sheet by paying a fee of Rs 500 through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education.