Covid 19 lockdown: How to get e-pass in Delhi, UP, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Kerala—Just follow these steps!
How to appl for e-pass? As Covid 19 cases have been increasing, several states have resorted to partial or complete lockdown to break the chain of deadly virus.
As Covid 19 cases have been increasing, several states have resorted to partial or complete lockdown to break the chain of deadly virus. These states have announced curbs and restrictions related to movement of people. A certain section of people, primarily frontline workers and those related to essential services, have been exempted in most of the cases. But an e-pass has been made mandatory in most of the states. States like Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh, Kerala, Karnataka, Delhi and others have announced complete lockdown. Remember to keep documents like Aadhaar Card or Voter ID, PAN Card, address proof, vehicle licence, employment ID and medical prescriptions handy while applying for the e-pass. Let's see how you can get an e-pass in these states.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
How to apply for Delhi e-pass
1. Login to epass.jantasamvad.org.
2. Select 'e-pass for travel during curfew' and click on Submit.
3. Enter your details such phone number, name, and address.
4. Select the type of service you do and then select the dates and the time during which you need to step out for that service.
5. Now upload your government-issued ID/ Aadhaar card soft copy.
6. You will also have to upload a letter from your employer or the owner of your firm or outlet.
7. Click on the checkbox asking for your acknowledgment.
8. Now, hit the Submit button.
You'll receive your e-pass number once the details are submitted.
How to get e-pass in Tamil Nadu
1. Go to https://tnepass.tnega.org/#/user/pass.
2. Register here with your phone number and then fill the form that follows.
3. On a new wndow, apply for e-pass for travel via road (private vehicles) and air for both individuals and groups, business round trip, guest workers from other states and commercial establishments, industries, businesses, traders and financial companies.
4. Here, select the type of e-pass you need and provide all necessary details like name, address (home and destination), range of travel, etc.
5. Upload required documents for the travel, like medical records in case of a medical emergency or wedding invitation if the journey is for a wedding.
6. Submit both documents and ID proof for verification.
7. Once the verification is done, the e-pass will be processed.
How to get e-pass in Kerala
1. GO to e-pass website – https://pass.bsafe.kerala.gov.in/
2. Fill in name, date of birth, address, vehicle number, vehicle type, co-passenger name (only one co-passenger is allowed), travel starting point, destination, travel date, time, purpose, return date, time, mobile number, identity card type, identity card number and residing police district as required.
3. Once your application is approved, you will get the pass on your mobile phone.
How to get an e-pass in UP
1. Go to rahat.up.nic.in
2. Click on the 'e-pass' option after which you will be redirected to the e-pass management system page.
3. Here, Click on the 'apply for e-pass' option.
4. Enter your mobile number and OTP that you get on your phone. You can register through the OTP
5. Enter your name, address, telephone number and other details asked on the website on the registration form that shows up on your screen.
6. Now, submit a photo identity card like Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, Voter ID card or PAN card
7. Once you submit all the details, you will be informed via an SMS with the link so that you can download your e-pass
How to apply for Karnataka e-pass
1. Go to the Seva Sindhu Official web portal sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in.
2. Click on apply E pass link.
3. It will open up new tab.
4. Fill all information in the form as asked and submit supporting documents and state purpose for which you need an e-pass.
5. Submit the form and you are good to go.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.