- Paisa Wasool: Mutual Funds-SIP Returns Calculator | Start from Rs 5k, get Rs 1.75 cr - SOLID MONEY FORMULA
- WhatsApp New Feature: Soon! you can undo, recover WhatsApp deleted messages
- LIC customers ALERT! Insurer launches campaign to revive lapsed policies - All you need to know
- Wealth Guide: Income Tax - SMART TIPS! 5 tax-saving techniques for FY23 - Here is what expert suggests
- Loss-making US company's share price zooms over 400% in one month - factors behind rally DECODED
Consumer confidence recovers in April: Study
All these are giving a strong boost to overall optimism and the buoyant mood of India," said Parijat Chakraborty of Ipsos India.
Consumer confidence has recovered in April owing to cooling inflation and easing tensions between India and Pakistan after a war-like situation had developed, said a recent report.
Consumer confidence shows major gains and recovery in April, the index tracking the same is up 9.9 percentage points from March`s 6.8 percentage points, according to an Ipsos report.
"War clouds have receded, inflation is under control, the stock market is leaping up and the election speeches are full of rosy promises... all these are giving a strong boost to overall optimism and the buoyant mood of India," said Parijat Chakraborty of Ipsos India.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.