- Atal Pension Yojana rule change: Big setback for taxpayers - know how it will impact your savings
- Home loans, EMIs to get more expensive: Now, this PSU bank hikes interest rates by .20%
- Mask mandatory in Delhi as Covid-19 cases rise again: Check new rules and penalty
- US inflation data: Break on 40-year peak, global markets rally - key highlights
- Microsoft layoffs 2022: IT giant sacks around 200 more employees as recession fears rise
#ConservingPetroleum campaign goes viral! PCRA suggests tips to save fuel for future - What citizens should know
Petroleum Conservation and Research Association (PCRA) has started an initiative named, #ConservingPetroleum on internet. The initiative talks about various steps that should be immediately taken and followed forever, if we want non-renewable resources of energy for our better future.
Petroleum Conservation and Research Association (PCRA) has started an initiative named, #ConservingPetroleum on internet. The initiative talks about various steps that should be immediately taken and followed forever, if we want non-renewable resources of energy for our better future. The initiative has gained pace with the #ConservingPetroleum on Twitter and people have started retweeting PCRA tweets and posting few interesting tweets from their accounts.
The PCRA website is sharing number of tips to save petroleum products like:
A person tweeted..
Lets stand with PCRA and support them in this remarkable initiative to make a better tomorrow. #ConservingPetroleum
— Garbage (@mungerilaaal) September 10, 2019
1. Using standard grade oil as it saves 2% of fuel everyday. PCRA also said that the food at home should be prepared with a covered lid.
2. PCRA has also suggested to save fuel by making minor changes in your everyday habits and maintaining a car in good manner.
3. For rrigation pump set, low friction ISI marked foot valve can save upto 10% diesel consumption
4. Driving between 45-55 KMPH, as it ensures no wastage of the petroleum products at all.
5. Using pressure cookers, while preparing food helps in conserving petroleum.
Let's work towards petroleum conversation. best future for your environment and for your better future ,this will surely help all people#ConservingPetroleum
— Avantika Pandit (@Pandit_Avantika) September 10, 2019
The website is also running an initiative named as 'Fuel Conservation Pledge', which allows you to send/share/download your pledge certificate after filling an online form.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.