CGBSE Supplementary Results for class 10th, class 12th 2019 declared at cgbse.nic.in
CGBSE Supplementary Results 2019: Chhattisgarh Board has announced Supplementary Exam Results 2019 for 10th and 12th at its CG Board website.
CGBSE Supplementary Results 2019: Chhattisgarh Board has announced Supplementary Exam Results 2019 for 10th and 12th at its CG Board website- cgbse.nic.in. Those students who took the CGBSE 10th Supplementary Exam, and CGBSE 12th Supplementary exams can check their results on the board's official website. Students can also see their result through a direct link given below:
Direct link for CGBSE 10th Supplementary Results 2019: http://results.cg.nic.in/Supplimentary2019/Hs_Sup_19.aspx
Direct link for CGBSE 12th Supplementary Results 2019: http://results.cg.nic.in/Supplimentary2019/Hr_Sup_19.aspx
Students should follow the steps given here to check their CG Board 10th and 12th Supplementary Results 2019. They will be required to provide their roll number and security captach code provided on the page.
1. Students should first visit the official website: cgbse.nic.in
2. Now, click on the link for 10th and 12th Supplementary Exam Results 2019
3. Students will be redirected to a new page, put your Roll Number
4. Enter your Security Captcha mentioned on the page
5. You need to verify and submit the information given on the website
6. Check your CGBSE Supplementary Exam Result displayed on the page
7. Download PDF copy of your result and take a printout for future reference
Watch Zee Business Live TV
Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education (CGBSE) is a board of education in the state responsible for promotion and development of secondary education in Chhattisgarh. Since 2002, the board has conducted its exams for High School, Higher Secondary and Diploma Courses independently.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.