- Stock Markets on Monday: FII selling, US market corrections remain a pain point for domestic equities; Anil Singhvi gives trigge
- Even as US markets fell, Nasdaq gets into deeper correction; sees 10% drop from November highs and worst week since 2020
- ICICI Bank Q3FY22 net profit rises 19% to Rs 6,536 cr
- Budget 2022 Expectations: USD14 bn warehousing industry ready with its wishlist ahead of budget
- Mutual Fund in 2021: Equity outperforms Fixed Deposit, gold loses sheen while debt schemes least favoured by millennials
CBSE UGC NET July 2018: Check important dates, age limit, fees and more here
UGC NET July 2018: If you have not yet completed the registration process then hurry up to avoid last minute rush. Candidates can apply for the examination on cbsenet .nic.in
CBSE UGC NET July 2018: If you want to appear for the National Eligibility Test, conducted by the University Grants Commission, this year then you have to complete the online application process on or before April 5. If you have not yet completed the registration process then hurry up to avoid last minute rush. Candidates can apply for the examination on cbsenet.nic.in. The UGC NET 2018 exam would be held on July 8, 2018. This is the eligibility exam for Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship posts in Universities and colleges in India. NET exams will be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in 84 subjects across 91 centres.
UGC has made several changes in rules from this year including Upper age limit for Junior Fellowship was extended from 28 to 30 years.
Applying Online started: March 6, 2018
Last date to apply: April 5, 2018
Fee submission last date: April 6, 2018
Examination date: July 8, 2018
Maximum: 30 years
Category Age Relaxation
5 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Candidates
5 years for SC/ST/PWD/Transgender Candidates
5 years for candidates served in armed forces
For General candidates: Rs 1000
For OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates: Rs 500
Fee for SC,ST, PwD and transgender students is Rs 250
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.