JEE Main 2018 answer keys released at www.jeemain.nic.in; how to download
JEE Mains 2018 offline examination was conducted in 112 cities across the country on April 8 for admission to engineering courses in various institutes. The online examination was held on April 15 and 16. This year, around 10.43 lakh candidates had registered for the examination.
JEE Main 2018 answer keys: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on Tuesday released the answer keys for the JEE Mains 2018 examination, which is now available on the official website, jeemain.nic.in. Students can login on the website and check out the answer keys, which will remain available till April 27, 2018. JEE Mains 2018 offline examination was conducted in 112 cities across the country on April 8 for admission to engineering courses in various institutes. The online examination was held on April 15 and 16. This year, around 10.43 lakh candidates had registered for the examination.
JEE Mains 2018 Answer Keys: Steps to download
- Step 1: Go to the official JEE main website (jeemain.nic.in)
- Step 2: Under current events menu, Click on the link to “display, the challenge of recorded responses, Answer keys”
- Step 3: Read the instructions in the PDF provided and go back to the main page.
- Step 4: To view the answer key click on “View/Challenge – Answer Key of Paper 1” in the middle of the homepage.
- Step 5: To view the recorded responses, click on “View/Challenge of Recorded Responses of Paper 1”
- Step 6: Enter your details like registration number, password and security code in the fields provided and login
- Step 7: Download the answer key and take a print out of the same for further reference.
How to challenge JEE Main 2018 answer keys:
The candidates, who are not satisfied with the answer keys, may challenge the same by filling online application form and paying a sum of Rs 1000 per question. This could be filed only until April 27, 2018. The fee can be paid by credit or debit card and is non-refundable. The challenge of answer keys could also be filed online via link available on the website www.jeemain.nic.in.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.