- No petrol, diesel if you fail to produce PUC certificate at fuel stations from THIS date
- Bharti Airtel is first telecom company to launch 5g service in India; where do Jio, Vodafone Idea stand?
- 5G Services Launch Event Highlights - Jio 5G services across India by December 2023; Airtel to cover entire country by March 202
- Vikram Vedha Box Office Collection Day 1: How much money Hrithik Roshan, Saif Ali Khan-starrer made on first day
- UPI transactions jumps over 3% at 678 crore in September
Budget 2019: Mega pension scheme announced for unorganised sector, retired employees to get Rs 3000 per month
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan: A mega pension yojana, namely Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan (PMSYM) was launched in Budget 2019. The new scheme will provide assured Rs 3000 per month to workers in unorganized sector after 60 years of age. "Mega Pension Yojana, namely Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan, to provide assured monthly pension of 3000 rupees per month, with a contribution of 100 rupees per month, for workers in unorganized sector after 60 years of age," Piyush Goyal said.
Goyal said that the scheme will benefit 10 crore workers in the sector and may become the largest pension scheme in this sector. "Will benefit 10 crore workers in unorganized sector, may become the world's biggest pension scheme for unorganized sector in five years," he said.
(To be Updated)
Watch live streaming of Budget 2019 here:
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.