- IPO: 11 public offers raise Rs 33,000 cr between April-June FY23; 17 more in pipeline
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala-backed Akasa Air first commercial flight flagged off by Civil Aviation Minister Jyotiraditya Scindia on this
- IRDAI to rename grievance redressal mechanism; complaints can be filed in regional languages soon
- Market next week: Global cues, macro numbers, last batch of earnings to dictate D-Street in holiday-truncated week: Experts
- Eight of top-10 valued firms add Rs 98,235 cr in m-cap; Infosys, TCS lead gainers
BSEB Bihar STET Recruitment 2019: Apply for 37,335 Secondary, Senior Secondary posts of teachers at bsebstet2019.in
BSEB Bihar STET Recruitment 2019: Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has invited applications from aspirants through a recruitment notification for 37,335 posts of Teachers (TGT and PGT) at Secondary and Senior Secondary government schools in the state.
BSEB Bihar STET Recruitment 2019: Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has invited applications from aspirants through a recruitment notification for 37,335 posts of Teachers (TGT and PGT) at Secondary and Senior Secondary government schools in the state. The candidates are required to submit their online applications at the official website-www.bsebstet2019.in. Notably, selection of these teachers will be done on the basis of Bihar State Teacher Eligibility Test (STET) 2019.
The candidates can submit their application on the official website as the process has already from September 9, 2019. The candidates are advised to submit their forms on or before September 18, 2019. The board will hold the Bihar State Teacher Eligibility Test (STET) and Physical Education and Health Instructor Examination 2019 (PEHIE) on November 7, 2019 from 10 AM to 12.30 PM for Paper 1, and from 2 PM to 04.30 PM for Paper 2.
Before the submission of their application, candidates should ensure that they fulfill the prescribed minimum qualification besides meeting all conditions / criteria for the said post.
BSEB Bihar STET 2019 vacancy details- 37,335 Posts
Secondary Teachers: For Paper I (Class 9 & 10) English - 5054; Maths - 5054; Science - 5054; Social Science - 5054; Hindi - 3000;
Sanskrit – 1054; and Urdu 1000
Senior Secondary Teacher: For Paper – II (Class 11 & 12) English- 2125; Maths -2104; Physics -2384; Chemistry - 2221; Zoology - 723; Botany -835; and Computer Science - 1673
BSEB Bihar STET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
1. BSTET Paper 1 for Secondary Teacher/TGT: Candidates should hold Graduation and B.Ed degrees
2. TGT for MATHS: Candidates should be Graduate with Maths, Physics & Chemistry and B.Ed Or B.Tech with Mathematics subject + B.Ed Science
3. TGT for Science: Candidates should be Graduate with Zoology, Botany & Chemistry subjects, along with B.Ed Or B.Tech with Science subject + B.Ed
4. TGT for SSt: Candidates should be Graduate with subjects History, Geography, Economics and Political science, and B.Ed
5. BSTET Paper 2 for Sr. Secondary Teacher/PGT: Candidates should be Post-Graduate with B.Ed degree
6. BSTET Paper 2 for Sr. Secondary Teacher/PGT for Computer Science: Candidates should hold 'A' level certificate from DOEACC and Post Graduate Degree in any subject. Or BE or B.Tech (Computer Science/IT) from a recognized University or an equivalent Degree or Diploma from an Institution/University recognized by the Govt of India. OR BE or B. Tech (Any Stream) and Post Graduate Diploma in Computers form any recognized University.
Or M.Sc. (Computer Science) / MCA or Equivalent form a recognized University. OR B.Sc. (Computer Science) / BCA or Equivalent and Post Graduate Degree in any subject form a recognized University. OR Post Graduate Diploma in Computer and Post Graduate Degree in any subject from a recognized University.
Oo 'B' Level from DOEACC and Post graduate degree in any subject. OR 'C' Level from 'DOEACC' Ministry of Information and Communication Technology and Graduation. OR MCA three years course (6 semester)
Age Limit: General male candidates should be in the age group of 21 to 37 years, General Female should be between 21 and 40 years, while candidates belonging to OBC category should be from 21 to 40 years, and SC/ST candidates should be in the age group 21 to 42 years.
Watch Zee Business Live TV
Selection procedure for BSEB Bihar STET 2019: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam.
For other details, candidates should visit the official website.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.