BSE Odisha Matric Result 2018, HSC Orissa 10th Results, orissaresults.nic.in, www.bseodisha.nic.in to be declared soon
BSE Odisha matric result 2018: The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha will release the results for Madhyama (HSE) class 10th examination soon. Some reports has said that the results could be declared today, but there is no official reaction on that - officially it is expected in the 2nd week of May, 2018. To check their BSE Odisha HSC Results 2018, candidates who appeared in the tests can log on to official websites, orissaresults .nic.in and bseodisha.nic.in, to check their scores.
BSE Odisha matric result 2018: The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha will release the results for Madhyama (HSE) class 10th examination soon. Some reports have said that the results could be declared today, but there is no official reaction on that - officially it is expected in the 2nd week of May, 2018. To check their BSE Odisha HSC Results 2018, candidates who appeared in the tests can log on to official websites, orissaresults .nic.in and bseodisha.nic.in, to check their scores when results are declared. The entire preparation has been made for the declaration of results, especially the evaluation process of the papers, which was a big concern. The class 10th examination was conducted over the months of February and March 2018. In the Madhyama (Matric) exams, as many as 6 lakh students appeared. These were held by the Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha based in Cuttack.
On the other hand, the class 12th examinations results, which were conducted by Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE), Odisha are also still to be declared. A date on the declaration of the results, however, is expected to be shared soon. Students can check their results and updates regarding results for class 12th on orissaresults.nic.in. At the moment, the news is that declaration will happen in the month of May.
How to check BSE Odisha Matric Result 2018:
1. Log on to the official website www.bseodisha.nic.in
2. Locate the link that says results declared
3. Click on it
4. Type in the personal details
6. The result will be displayed
7. Take a print out of the same, but remember that only the original certificate is officially valid.
Students are advised to keep checking the official website orissaresults.nic.in and bseodisha.nic.in for BSE Odisha Results 2018.
Best of luck!
Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha
The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha is a board of education for public and private schools under the state government of Odisha, India. It was formed under the Odisha Education Act 1953.
The board controls and maintains all the necessary secondary education in Odisha. Under this board, various courses are offered to students for different occupations and to prepare the students for university.
Watch this Zee Business video here:
The major functions of the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha are:
1. To conduct High School Certificate Examinations (H.S.C.E.) and examinations of other courses prescribed by the Board.
2. To prepare courses of studies, textbooks, teaching materials etc.
3. To publish and distribute/sell textbooks, syllabuses, lesson notes, workbooks and other related materials.
4. To issue certificates of the examinations conducted by the Board and equivalence certificate to the examinations of other State Boards.
5. To recognise the secondary schools for the examinations of the Board.
6. To make regulations for undertaking different functions of the Board.
7. To take care of Secondary Education through Orientation Programmes, Refresher Courses and other academic programmes.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.