BSE Odisha matric result 2018 declaration soon; Check Madhyama HSC Orissa 10th Results on orissaresults.nic.in, www.bseodisha.nic.in
BSE Odisha matric result 2018: Students would be happy to know that their wait to see their scoresheets may well be over very soon. If all goes according to plan, in the first week of May 2018, the Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha will release the results of Class 10 High School Certificate (HSC).
BSE Odisha matric result 2018: Students would be happy to know that their wait to see their scoresheets may well be over very soon. If all goes according to plan, in the first week of May 2018, the Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha will release the results of Class 10 High School Certificate (HSC). The BSE Odisha result 2018 for both classes 10th and 12th, will be available on official websites orissaresults.nic.in, www.bseodisha.nic.in and chseodisha.nic.in. In addition, the Council of Higher Secondary Education Class 12 results will also be released in the same week. The exact date has still not been divulged. The process is a long and complicated one for school authorities and as the Punjab Board result for class 10 is showing, providing a deadline may not be easy - the result was expected on Tuesday, but it is yet to be declared and it is increasing anxiety among students. The BSE Odisha 10th Board exams were held between February 23 and March 8, 2018, while the class 12 exams were conducted from March 6-28, 2018.
The Odisha Class 10 exam, held by Odisha's Cuttack based Board of Secondary Education (BSE), was taken by about 600,000 lakh students. All the best to students waiting for the BSE Odisha matric result 2018!
The process to check the BSE Odisha Matric Results 2018
1. Log on to the official website orissaresults.nic.in or bseodisha.nic.in
2. Click on the link stating Results and click on it
3. A new window will appear, where you will have to fill personal details
4. Submit the page after filling the details asked on the page
5. BSE Odisha matric result 2018: will be displayed, Download it and take a print for future usage.
About Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha
The Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE), Odisha was established in accordance with the Odisha Higher Secondary Education Act 1982 to regulate, control and develop Higher Secondary Education in the State of Orissa. The administrative function of the Council commenced from September 7, 1982, in a rented building at Budheswari Colony, Bhubaneswar. The CHSE, Odisha campus has been named as "PRAJNAPITHA".
About Board of Secondary Education, Odisha
The Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha is a Body Corporate and was constituted under the Odisha Secondary Education Act, 1953. It regulates, controls and develops Secondary Education in the State of Odisha.
The BSE, Odisha provides varied courses in order to equip students for different occupations, to prepare them for University education and to equip them for various cultural purposes.
The major functions of the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha are:
- To conduct High School Certificate Examinations (H.S.C.E.) and examinations of other courses prescribed by the Board.
- To prepare courses of studies, textbooks, teaching materials etc.
- To publish and distribute/sell textbooks, syllabuses, lesson notes, workbooks and other related materials.
- To issue certificates of the examinations conducted by the Board and equivalence certificate to the examinations of other State Boards.
- To recognise the secondary schools for the examinations of the Board.
- To make regulations for undertaking different functions of the Board.
- To take care of Secondary Education through Orientation Programmes, Refresher Courses and other academic programmes.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.