BSE Odisha matric result 2018: Class 10th results to be declared in May 2018; check BSE Odisha Results on bseodisha.nic.in and orissaresults.nic.in
BSE Odisha matric result 2018: The class 12th examinations were conducted by Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE), Odisha. The results for class 12th have also not been declared. A date on the declaration of the results, however, is expected to be shared soon. Students can check their results and updates regarding results for class 10th and 12th on orissaresults.nic.in.
BSE Odisha matric result 2018: The Board of Secondary Education (BSE) Odisha may be released the results for Madhyama (HSE) class 10th examination in the first week of May 2018. All students who appeared in the examination can log at the official websites, orissaresults.nic.in and bseodisha.nic.in, to check their respective BSE Odisha HSC Results 2018 scores.
According to reports of the local media, the evaluation process of the papers has been done and the results of the examination can be published anywhere in the first week of May. The Madhyama (Matric) class 10th examination was conducted in the month of February and March 2018. Reportedly, about 6 lakh students appeared in the examinations which were conducted by the Cuttack based Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha.
The class 12th examinations were conducted by Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE), Odisha. The results for class 12th have also not been declared. A date on the declaration of the results, however, is expected to be shared soon. Students can check their results and updates regarding results for class 10th and 12th on orissaresults.nic.in.
Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha
The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha is a board of education for public and private schools under the state government of Odisha, India. It was formed under the Odisha Education Act 1953.
The board controls and maintains all the necessary secondary education in Odisha. Under this board, various courses are offered to students for different occupations and to prepare the students for university.
The major functions of the Board are :
• To conduct High School Certificate Examinations (H.S.C.E.) and examinations of other courses prescribed by the Board.
• To prepare courses of studies, textbooks, teaching materials etc.
• To publish and distribute/sell textbooks, syllabuses, lesson notes, workbooks and other related materials.
• To issue certificates of the examinations conducted by the Board and equivalence certificate to the examinations of other State Boards.
• To recognise the secondary schools for the examinations of the Board.
• To make regulations for undertaking different functions of the Board.
• To take care of Secondary Education through Orientation Programmes, Refresher Courses and other academic programmes.
Watch this Zee Business video
Students are advised to keep checking the official website orissaresults.nic.in and bseodisha.nic.in for BSE Odisha Results 2018.
Best of luck to all concerned!
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.