- Dalal Street Corner: Market ends flat even as FII selling nears exhaustion; what should investors do on Friday?
- Exclusive: June GST collections estimated at Rs 1.37-1.39 lakh cr, sources tell Zee Business ahead of announcement on 1 July
- Eknath Shinde sworn in as 30th Chief Minister of Maharashtra, Fadnavis becomes Deputy CM
- Gold Price Today: Weaker Rupee to hold yellow metal slide domestically, amid strengthening Dollar; analyst suggests strategy
- Monsoon session of Parliament to begin on July 18; to end on August 12
BHU Recruitment 2019: Vacancies for 439 assistant professor posts - Check details at bhu.ac.in
Interested candidates having requisite qualification and experience in the relevant subject can apply for the given posts on its official website bhu.ac.in on or before 29 June 2019.
BHU Recruitment 2019: Banaras Hindu University (BHU) has released a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor in various departments. BHU has notified a total of 439 vacancies for the post of Assistant Professor. Interested candidates having requisite qualification and experience in the relevant subject can apply for the given posts on its official website bhu.ac.in on or before 29 June 2019.
BHU Vacancy Details
Assistant Professor – 439 Posts
For the post of Assistant Professor (Broad Specialties), the candidate should be a postgraduate MD/MS/DNB in the concerned subject and as per these Regulations.
For Assistant Professor (Super-Speciality), the applicant should have a super speciality postgraduate qualification in DM/M.Ch. or DNB equated to DM/M.Ch. in terms of clause 4A of Schedule - I in the concerned subject and as per these Regulations.
For Senior Resident the candidate should be registered for M.Ch. /DM in the concerned subject.
The selected candidates are offered Rs. 67,700 (67,700 -208700) in academic Pay Matrix Level 10 and in academic Pay Matrix Level 11 selected candidates are offered Rs. 57,700 (57,700 -1,82,400).
How to apply for BHU Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply for the given post in an online mode. Online submission of application can be done till 29 June 2019. Candidates are expected to submit the hard copy of the finally submitted online application in the Office of the Registrar, Recruitment & Assessment Cell, Holkar House, BHU, Varanasi -221005 on or before 29 June 2019.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.