BHEL Recruitment 2019: Check last date to apply for 80 posts
The candidates can apply for the posts of engineer and supervisor at the official website of the BHEL. Check last dates for various regions
BHEL Recruitment 2019: The Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), Chennai issued the Notification PDF for the posts of 80 engineers and supervisors. The candidates can apply for the posts of engineer and supervisor at the official website of the BHEL. However, 18th February is the last day of submitting the application. BHEL is a state-owned engineering and manufacturing companies of its kind in India engaged in the design, engineering, construction, testing, commissioning and servicing of a wide range of products and services with over 180 product offerings to meet the ever-growing needs of the core sectors of the economy.
The candidates can log on to the official website of BHEL, https://careers.bhel.in/bhel/jsp/ for further details regarding recruitment details.
Here are the details like salary, tentative dates, eligibility, age limit, vacancies etc.
Details of the BHEL Recruitment 2019:-
1. Advertisement Number: 2/2019
2. Last Date of Online Application Submission: 18 February 2019
3. Last date: The last date for receipt of filled-in and signed application form at BHEL-PSSR, for Chennai, its 25 February and 04th March 2019 for far-flung areas.
4. Vacancy Details BHEL Recruitment 2019: Engineer (FTA-Civil)-21 Posts, Supervisor (FTA-Civil)-59 Posts
5. Salary: Engineer (FTA-Civil)- Rs. 62,100 per month, Supervisor (FTA-Civil)- Rs. 34,680 Per Month
6. Eligibility Criteria for BHEL Recruitment 2019
For the post of engineer (FTA-Civil), the candidate should have a full-time bachelor’s degree in engineering/technology in civil engineering or integrated 5-year master’s degree or dual degree programme in engineering or technology in civil engineering from any recognised Indian university/institute.
For the post of a supervisor (FTA-Civil): A full-time diploma in civil engineering from a recognised Indian university/institute is required.
7. Age Limit: 34 Years (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
8. Application Fees: Rs.200/- (No Fee for SC/ ST/ PH candidates)
The eligible candidates can apply Online for the posts through the BHEL’s Website (http://intapp.pssr.bhel.com:9082/FTA_Recruitment_Civil/). The last date for receipt of application was 18 February 2019.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.