Bank Recruitment 2018: 417 probationary officers posts open in Indian Bank; check last date on indianbank.in
Bank Recruitment 2018: Indian Bank has issued notification to fill 417 vacancies for the post of Probationary Officers for admission to 1-year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course.
Bank Recruitment 2018: Indian Bank has issued notification to fill 417 vacancies for the post of Probationary Officers for admission to 1-year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course. The course will be conducted at the Indian Bank Manipal School of Banking (IBMSB). On successful completion of the course, the candidates will be placed as Probationary Officers with the bank.
The application process for the recruitment has begun on the official website of Indian Bank - indianbank.in. The last date for online submission of the application is 27 August 2018.
How to apply
1. The applicants have to click on ‘Apply Online for PO on Boarding’ on indianbank.in
2. The applicants have to register themselves
3. The applicants have to fill the details
4. They have to fill the application form with required information, pay online fee.
5. The applicants have to download the page and take a printout for future reference
The fee for the General and OBC category is Rs.600 and for SC/ST/PWD Category is Rs.100
Bank Recruitment 2018: Vacancy details:
Total Posts: 417
The applicants should have Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognised University.
The applicants must go through the official notification.
Between 20 and 30 years of age.
Online exam (Preliminary & Main Examination) and Personal Interview.