- Air India Divestment: Tatas to take home ‘Maharaja' on January 27; DIPAM, Finance Ministry officials will be involved
- LIVE: Budget 2022 Expectations on Income Tax, Real Estate, Salaried Employees, Tax Slabs Changes, 80C, GST, MSMEs, IT and more
- Zomato versus Swiggy: Swiggy valuation stands at $10.7 billion; why is Zomato in focus? - Check this report here
- Maruti Suzuki Q3 Results: Net profit falls 48% to Rs 1,042 crore
- Sebi introduces framework for Special Situation Funds for investment in stressed assets
Are Mumbai, Delhi seeing peak in Covid-19 infections? This is what IIT Kanpur Professor suggests
Coronavirus infections are at their peaks in Delhi and Mumbai and are likely to remain like this till the end of this month. As per the estimates from the people in the know, the intensity will likely come down after this
by Pooja Makkar
Coronavirus infections are at their peaks in Delhi and Mumbai and are likely to remain like this till the end of this month. As per the estimates from the people in the know, the intensity will likely come down after this.
While cases are likely to decline in Mumbai after 15 January, in Delhi the new case growth is likely to fall from next week. The pace of decline is expected to be similar to the rise in the cases. The above claim is being made by IIT Kanpur Professor Manindra Agrawal.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
The above claim made by Professor Agrawal is based on mathematical calculation. He said that the Coronavirus impact will likely be visible for the next one month.
He also claimed that by the end of March, the third wave will end. He said that around 7-8 lakh case will be reported on a daily basis pan India around its peak. However, the infection will subside at the same as it has risen.
He said that those cities that have seen less infection till now will witness significant rise in the number of cases.
He was of the view that Mumbai has seen its peak and Delhi is also similarly placed.
However, importance of social distancing and masking is not being ruled out.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.