AP LAWCET 2018 notification date, AP PGLCET 2018: Application for online process starts today, last date April 10; lon on to sche.ap.gov.in
AP LAWCET 2018 notification date, AP PGLCET 2018: Online application process has started. Eligible candidates will be allowed to fill the online form between March 9, 2018, and April 5, 2018. The exams are being conducted by Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu, Andhra Pradesh on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education. The application process can be completed online on the official website (sche.ap.gov.in).
• Online application process starts on March 9, 2018.
• The last date for submission of the application without late fee is April 5, 2018, and with the late fee of Rs 500 is April 10, 2018.
• Candidates will be allowed to rectify the application data of already submitted forms between April 8 and 9, 2018.
• Hall tickets can be downloaded from the website on April 12, 2018.
• Both exams will be conducted across 16 different centres across Andhra Pradesh on April 19, 2018.
• Preliminary Key will be declared on April 22, 2018.
• Final results of the exams will be declared on April 25, 2018.
• The registration fee for AP LAWCET: Rs 750
• The registration fee for AP PGLCET: Rs. 850
Eligibility for 3-year LLB programme: The candidate should have a graduate or a post graduate degree. Minimum percentage criteria for candidates of different sections are different. Candidates from Open Category (OC) should have at least 45% marks. Backward Caste (BC) candidates should have scored 42% marks are eligible for the course, while, SC/ST candidates with 40% marks are eligible for the course.
Eligibility for 5-year LLB programme: The candidate should have passed intermediate. Minimum percentage criteria for candidates of different sections are different. Candidates from Open Category (OC) should have at least 45% marks, Backward Caste (BC) it is 42% and SC/ST candidates it is 40%.
LLB (3years): Candidate should have a maximum age of 30 years (25 years for SC/ST).
LLB (5years): Candidate should have a maximum age of 20 years (22 years for SC/ST).
AP LAWCET 2018 and AP PGLCET 2018
APPGLCET is conducted by Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) to offer admission to aspirants in LLM programmes available as full-time regular courses at Universities of Andhra Pradesh and their affiliated colleges.
AP LAWCET is the entrance test conducted for admission to the first year of 5-year LL.B and 3-year LL.B, while, AP PGLCET is the entrance test conducted for the first year of Postgraduate Law courses LL.M / M.L.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.