- IRDAI sets a target of 5 years for life insurance companies for greater penetration; proposes state-level committee
- Dalal Street Corner: Bank, FMCG stocks help Nifty clear crucial hurdle of 15,800; what should investors do on Tuesday?
- Despite windfall tax, brokerages remain bullish on oil & gas stocks; see up to 70% upside on ONGC, Oil India
- Rupee settles flat at 78.94 against US dollar
- Akasa Air showcases crew uniform; conducts proving flight test
Anna University Recruitment 2019: Vacancy for 30 Non-Teaching Posts, check all details
Anna University Recruitment 2019: Anna University has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Non Teaching. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 1 July 2019. Full address, name 'of the district and pin code should be clearly mentioned in the envelope. Also, in case there is more number of applicants, a written test will be conducted to select the candidates.
Anna University Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
Last date for submission of application is 1st July 2019
Anna University Vacancy Details
1. Clerical – 1 Post
2. Professional Assistant III – 8 Posts
3. Professional Assistant I -3 Posts
4. Professional Assistant II – 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Non-Teaching Posts: Educational Qualification:
1. Clerical – Any degree with computer knowledge.
2. Professional Assistant III – Diploma in concerned subject from a recognized University.
3. Professional Assistant I - B.E. / B.Tech. Professional Assistant II – MCA / M.Com. / MBA/MSc. as per post requirement.
The duly filled application in the prescribed format along with a copy of degree and all other necessary certificates should be submitted at the following address in person or by post on or before 01.07.2019 (Monday) 5.00 p.m. The actual date and time of interview will be intimated by e-mail or by telephone to the shortlisted candidates.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.