Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2019: Final Answer Key, OMR Response Sheet for Group D released
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2019: The High Court of Judicature at Allahabad has released the Group D Final Answer Key and OMR Response Sheet for the written examination (Stage II) organised for the recruitment of as many as 3,495 vacant positions for Group C and Group D cadres.
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2019: The High Court of Judicature at Allahabad has released the Group D Final Answer Key and OMR Response Sheet for the written examination (Stage II) organised for the recruitment of as many as 3,495 vacant positions for Group C and Group D cadres. Of the total posts of the Group C and Group D cadres via Uttar Pradesh Civil Court Staff Centralized Recruitment 2018-19, 1,559 positions belong to Group D posts. The Allhabad HC organised the written examination (Stage-II) for Group D Cadre posts on the 10th March 2019. Those who appeared for the examination should follow the instructions given below to download the Revised Answer Keys as well as OMR Response Sheets.
1. Candidates should first visit the official website: www.allahabadhighcourt.in
2. They should click on the Recruitment tab and click on the link that reads, "Revised Answer Keys and Scanned copies of OMR Response Sheets of the candidates appeared in the Written Examination (Stage-II) conducted for Group D Cadre posts on 10- 03-2019 HTML"
3. Now click on the link and further click the notification that reads, POST CODE-04: CATEGORY 'D' (GROUP 'D')
4. Click on Final Answer Key to download it and then enter your Login ID and Date of Birth to open your profile
5. Candidates should download their OMR Response Sheet and take a printout for future reference
Direct link: http://18.104.22.168/Home/ListsofExam.aspx
Allahabad High Court came into existence by the Indian High Courts Act passed by British Parliament in 1861. The provision was not only for the replacement of the Supreme Courts of Calcutta, Madras and Bombay, but also for the establishment of High Courts in their places.
On the eve of the Republic Day celebrations on January 26, 1950, the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad came to have jurisdiction across length and breadth of Uttar Pradesh. By the Uttar Pradesh Reorganisation Act, 2000, state of Uttaranchal and Uttaranchal High Court came into existence from the midnight intervening 8 and 9 November, 2000 and in view of section 35 of the Act, High Court at Allahabad ceased to have jurisdiction of 13 districts of State of Uttaranchal.
Watch this Zee Business Video
Currently, sanctioned strength of Judges at the Allahabad High Court is 160.