Allahabad Bank Recruitment: 92 vacancies under the Specialist Officer recruitment Apply on ibpsonline.ibps.in/albdbspmar19
Allahabad Bank Recruitment: The total number of vacancies available is 92, wherein 14 will be recruited under JMG Scale I and 78 in MMMG Scale II.
Allahabad Bank Recruitment: Allahabad Bank has released a notification for the position of Specialist Officers for 2019-20. The total number of vacancies available are 92, wherein 14 will be recruited under JMG Scale I and 78 in MMMG Scale II. Employees of Allahabad Bank can also apply for the positions by submitting their applications through proper channel and also apply through online mode like other candidates. Such candidates, if selected, will be required to resign from their present position in the Bank and rejoin the Bank’s service afresh. Interested candidates can fill in their registration forms by visiting the official website or following the link https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/albdbspmar19/
Allahabad Bank Recruitment: Important dates
- Relevant date for Age / Qualification/Work experience reckoned as on : 01.04.2019
- Opening date for Online Registration of application on Bank’s website : 09.04.2019
- Closing date for Online Registration of application on Bank’ s website (For all applicants including those from far flung areas.): 29.04.2019
- Payment of application fees Online: 09.04.2019 - 29.04.2019 (Both dates inclusive)
- Download of call letter for Online examination : June 2019 (Tentative)
- Tentative Date of Online Test (if required) : June 2019 (Tentative)
Allahabad Bank Recruitment: Vacancies
The following vacancies are available under the JMG Scale I category of the Specialist Officer recruitment project:
- Security Officer JMG Scale-I : 10 seats
- Civil Engineer JMG Scale-I : 4 seats
The following vacancies are available under the MMG Scale II category of the Specialist Officer recruitment project:
- Manager (Fire Safety)MMG Scale-II : 1 seat
- Manager (Law) MMG Scale-II : 15 seats
- Company Secretary MMG Scale-II : 1 seat
- Manager (IT) (Network Manager) MMG Scale-II : 2 seats
- Manager (IT) (Security Administrator) MMG Scale-II : 2 seats
- Manager (IT) (System Administrator) MMG Scale-II : 2 seats
- Manager (IT) (Big Data Analytics) MMG Scale-II : 2 seats
- Financial Analyst MMG Scale-II : 51 seats
- Manager (Equity/ Mutual Fund Desk) MMG Scale-II : 2 seats
Allahabad Bank Recruitment: Eligibility
The candidates need to have the minimum qualification of Graduation, B.E/B.Tech, (LLB), at recognized institutions. The educational qualification shall vary from post to post.
Watch this Zee Business Video:
Allahabad Bank Recruitment: Age Limit
For most of the positions, the minimum age is 20 years while the maximum age is 35 years. The limit relaxation on age for certain categories are:
i)SC/ST candidates: 5 years
ii) OBC candidates: 3 years
iii) Persons with disability: 10 years (PWD+OBC= 13 years; PWD+SC/ST= 15 years)
vi) Ex-servicemen with at least five years of service : 5 years
v) Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir between 01-01-80 to 31-12-89 : 5 years
vi) Persons affected by 1984 riots: 5 years
Allahabad Bank Recruitment: Registration
- Interested candidates need to fill in their online application forms by the last date. No other mode of registration will be accepted.
- The candidate must upload photograph, signature, declaration and thumb impression scan.
- On the date specified for payment of fees, the candidates are requested to pay it in due time. the mode for payment is online only.
The candidates are advised to fill in their forms properly. Moreover the documents that are to be scanned should be of a 200dpi quality. It should also be noted that any error or mistake in the form filling will mark the candidate's application as invalid and hence will be disqualified. In short, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the selection process for the vacancies of Specialist Officers.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.