Air India Recruitment 2019: Chance for 12th pass candidates to earn up to Rs 70,000 per month!
India's largest air passenger carrier, Air India has invited applications for the posts of Sr. Trainee Flight Dispatcher. A 12th pass candidate has a golden chance to join Air India.
Air India Recruitment 2019: India's largest air passenger carrier, Air India has invited applications for the posts of Sr. Trainee Flight Dispatcher. A 12th pass candidate has a golden chance to join Air India and the eligible candidates can appear on the walk-in-interview to be conducted on the May 6 and May 9, 2019. There are total 70 posts of Sr. Trainee Flight Dispatcher available in Air India. The basic qualification required is 12th pass only. The selected candidates would be required to undergo an essential Company Orientation Training, followed by obtaining a DGCA Flight Dispatcher’s Approval on fleet of Air India. Here are the details like, educational qualifications, salary, selection process, important dates, number of posts etc.
Air India Limited Vacancy Important Dates:
Date of walk-in-interview: 06/09 May 2019
Air India Limited Vacancy Details:
Sr. Trainee Flight Dispatcher: 70 Posts
Air India Limited Vacancy Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates will have to 10+2 or its equivalent with Physics and Mathematics, from a recognized Board/ University.
1. Sr. Trainee Flight Dispatcher (Category 1) & Trainee Flight Dispatcher (Category 2) : Candidates holding Current/Lapsed DGCA (India) Flight Dispatcher’s Approval on Jet Aircraft.
2. Junior Trainee Flight Dispatcher (Category 3): Candidates who have passed Flight Dispatcher’s Course from an approved institute and have undergone 'On the Job Training' and are yet to obtain the approval of DGCA.
Air India Limited Vacancy Age limit:
1. Sr. Trainee Flight Dispatcher (Category 1) & Trainee Flight Dispatcher (Category 2) : Maximum 63 Years
Watch Zee Business Live TV here:
2. Junior Trainee Flight Dispatcher (Category 3): 35 Years for General Candidates, 40 Years for SC/ST & 38 Years for OBC Candidates). (Ex-Servicemen will be provided with the age relaxation as per govt. rules)
Air India Limited Vacancy Stipend: During the training period, selected candidates will be paid monthly Stipend as under: -
1. Sr. Trainee Flight Dispatcher: Rs.40,000/- per month
2. Trainee Flight Dispatcher: Rs.25,000/- per month
3. Junior Trainee Flight Dispatcher: Rs.20,000/- per month
4. Approximately GROSS Emoluments of Rs.70,000/- per month.
The eligible candidates can apply and appear for walk-in-interview to be held on 6th 9th May 2019 at the venue mentioned in the official notification. After appointment, the candidates will be deployed at Delhi/Mumbai. However, they can be transferred at any Station/Base on Air India Network based on requirements at the operational levels.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.