Aadhaar card update centre near you: How to find
Aadhar card is an important document for getting government subsidies, bank account opening, identity proof, and for filing income tax return.
Aadhar card is an important document for getting government subsidies, bank account opening, identity proof, and for filing income tax return. The government has linked its welfare schemes to Aadhaar. To recieve various benefits from the government schemes, one should hold an Aadhaar card. Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) issues an unique number to the applicant. One who wants to update their Aadhaar can visit a nearby Aadhaar update centre. A person can also update their Aadhaar online.
A person needs to visit an Aadhaar update centre for a fresh enrolment for Aadhaar card for self or family member, modification of name, date of birth, address, mobile number, email, among others. A person above 15 years of age are also required to visit the Aadhaar update centre to update biometric details.
How to locate an Aadhaar update centre near you?
1. One can find the location address of the nearest Aadhaar update centres on the UIDAI official website - uidai.gov.in.
2. Has to click on "Locate an Enrolment Centre" under "My Aadhaar" option on the homepage.
3. On the new window, one can find the nearest Aadhaar update centres by "state’, "postal code"
4. One can also do a search from the search bar directly, all active Aadhaar update centres in the state, selected district, sub-district and town/village will be shown.
5. One can aslo find Aadhaar update centre through PIN
6. The person has to enter PIN of their area and captcha code.
7. One can also search by the name of their town/village in the direct search box.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.